IG Report On Comey Is Now Out

3rdnlng

3 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

if he is getting paid to influence a board with 20 active participants, i want that job!!!!

I don't agree with a fair amount of what you say but you seem too good to troll a board with a viewpoint that you may not necessarily believe in even for pay.  

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

if he is getting paid to influence a board with 20 active participants, i want that job!!!!

He gets paid in refundable deposit bottles. It's not as glamorous as it seems though--he has to earn his stripes as a plastic apprentice before they can trust him with glass. He's on year 8 of the 3 year program.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

going to ask a big favor, as i just do not have the time to read this today with some work obligations..and i trust you ( at least on this stuff?)

Can you net out why you believe the above? Thank you in advance, sorry to be such a pain in the tuchas!

This report is damning... as an example: 

His habit of acting unilaterally "violating FBI policies is contrary to the rule of law". 

This is now the third report from Horowitz (first was the Mid Year Exam, second was the McCabe report) which has crucified Comey's actions. It's setting the table that the SCO was a set up, not a legitimate investigation. It will combine with Horowitz's upcoming FISA report which will tie a bow on everything we've been talking about for three years. 

The progression, based on evidence, is clear: 

1) They -- the Obama White House and DOJ -- were spying on Trump and several campaigns illegally, in violation of many American's constitutional protections. 

2) They were KNOWINGLY fabricating "Russia" connections to Trump through CIs tasked by CIA, MI6, and the FBI (Halper, Mifsud, and more) to feed Fusion GPS and Clinton's campaign with dirt. 

3) They fabricated and falsified 1-2 to the FISC in order to get an illegal warrant on Carter Page (which was really an active tap on Trump -- forward and backwards). 

When that failed, and Trump won... they turned to an outright coup/overthrow

4) Comey worked with McCabe to set up a situation wherein a special counsel would be called in order to accomplish this. Comey leaked (illegally) his memos to the NYT in order to accomplish this while Fusion GPS and its cut outs leaked the dossier to everyone and anyone in media circles to gin up public outrage. 

Just now, plenzmd1 said:

Waaaaay more than 20 people read this board though. More read than participate. 

Oh, you don't say... Lawfare? Nah... someone had been calling them the heart of the resistance for several years now. And here they are, directly linked to Comey's leaks? Shocking. 

You'd think he'd learn by now... this isn't over and yet he's doing a victory lap. 

(because he's shameless)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

39 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

No, but he's very likely getting paid to push his tripe to comments sections of online news stories, respond to Twitter feeds, etc. You know the tripe I'm talking about because you see it as well.

He's the guy who responded to the always-present "My brother just paid off his Land Rover earning $2000/week! Ask me how!" crap you see all the time. Just look at the threads he originates and it'll be pretty clear.

In the end, I suspect he's just another far-left nutbag who does this stuff for cash, but also happens to be a Bills fan and copy\pastes the stuff here.

18 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Get ready for a deluge of #orangemanraysis narrative until this blows over

Tiberius is getting his download from his handlers as we speak.  What's the over/under on his posts for the next week?  500?

2 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

No, but he's very likely getting paid to push his tripe to comments sections of online news stories, respond to Twitter feeds, etc. You know the tripe I'm talking about because you see it as well.

He's the guy who responded to the always-present "My brother just paid off his Land Rover earning $2000/week! Ask me how!" crap you see all the time. Just look at the threads he originates and it'll be pretty clear.

In the end, I suspect he's just another far-left nutbag who does this stuff for cash, but also happens to be a Bills fan and copy\pastes the stuff here.

Yep, PPP here is most likely just a sideline job but one he does due to a WNY connection or fandom of the Bills.

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Some of the replies to Comey..."It wasn't wrong, because you're fighting against a great evil.  You're a hero."  It'd be funny if it wasn't sad.

Only reason I can see for not recommending prosecution is because they're teeing him and others up for bigger things, for which prosecuting him would get in the way...

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, DC Tom said:

Some of the replies to Comey..."It wasn't wrong, because you're fighting against a great evil.  You're a hero."  It'd be funny if it wasn't sad.

Only reason I can see for not recommending prosecution is because they're teeing him and others up for bigger things, for which prosecuting him would get in the way...

Per the second part, absolutely. This case, from a legal standpoint, would not be a slam dunk (or so I'm told by US attorneys). But it, in combination with the MYE report earlier and the upcoming FISA report, will set the table for an easier to make case (with bigger penalties). 

related/

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Per the second part, absolutely. This case, from a legal standpoint, would not be a slam dunk (or so I'm told by US attorneys). But it, in combination with the MYE report earlier and the upcoming FISA report, will set the table for an easier to make case (with bigger penalties). 

I believe that I had read somewhere (can't remember the source) that the declination of prosecution for Comey, so far, was more in a state of purgatory than a full dead stop. 

Does anyone know if this is true or not? 

I am wondering if after the FISA report is issued, perhaps recommended charges from the previously released reports, which had been declined, may perhaps get added to the list.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Hedge said:

I believe that I had read somewhere (can't remember the source) that the declination of prosecution for Comey, so far, was more in a state of purgatory than a full dead stop. 

Does anyone know if this is true or not? 

I am wondering if after the FISA report is issued, perhaps recommended charges from the previously released reports, which had been declined, may perhaps get added to the list.

What's interesting in this recent report is the OIG did refer Comey (despite conflicting reports that he did not) -- but Barr declined. I'm not sure they will add on charges from old reports, but I think it shows that what's still left in the chamber is more damning/winnable. 

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

I really hate quoting you but what was the actual probe intended to find out? Have you lost sight of that?

You LOVE quoting me you liar! 

The probe found out that these these pieces of evidence against Trump were legitimate and this only enhances their value as evidence against Trump 

3 minutes ago, Hedge said:

This is all I will quote to the benefit of others who have chosen not to see your drivel.

download.php?memeid=34637

Oh what's the matter? Is your dear leader a colossal f-up? How anyone can support Trumps lunacy is beyond me. No wonder you guys are so hysterical and angry 

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

What's interesting in this recent report is the OIG did refer Comey (despite conflicting reports that he did not) -- but Barr declined. I'm not sure they will add on charges from old reports, but I think it shows that what's still left in the chamber is more damning/winnable. 

...agree....and I think if AG Barr took the leap quickly on the referral, the urinalists would have had a field day with the "witch hunt flag" on top of the pole.....

• Like (+1) 1