IG Report On Comey Is Now Out

3rdnlng

It is.

And he wasn't prosecuted, which is so weird because one thing I distinctly remember being told is "just wait til the IG prosecutes all those crooked anti-Trump guys like Comey, Mccabe, etc."

You guys are funny. You'll go on talking about this forever despite the fact that he didn't do anything illegal. No classified information shared with the media.

Have fun :lol:

• Like (+1) 1

From the Comey report conclusions (page 60-61):

By not safeguarding sensitive information obtained during the course of his FBI employment, and by using it to create public pressure for official action, Comey set
a dangerous example for the over 35,000 current FBI employees—and the many thousands more former FBI employees—who similarly have access to or knowledge
of non-public information. Comey said he was compelled to take these actions “if I love this country...and I love the Department of Justice, and I love the FBI.”
However, were current or former FBI employees to follow the former Director's example and disclose sensitive information in service of their own strongly held
personal convictions, the FBI would be unable to dispatch its law enforcement duties properly, as Comey himself noted in his March 20, 2017 congressional
testimony.

I think it's interesting (and important) that “if I love this country...and I love the Department of Justice, and I love the FBI.” was inserted into the report. I think this was an opportunity to also get ahead of the incoming arguments that it wasn't a coup attempt, because the bad actors saw their purpose as noble.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Probably before my time here.  Can't say that I study avatars too much when they don't involve attractive women.

I always thought its what happened to his mind, that or what happens to someones mind reading his posts, I never could decide

Given 100 % of the lying media, which is 98.6% of all media in the U.S., ignoring this and anything Barr exposes about crooked LW Dems and continuance of the Trump hating media that he's a Russian proxy, racist, woman hating megalomaniac Dictator narrative, I can't see this benefiting Trump much.....but I hope it does.    

Edited by I am the egg man

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Per the second part, absolutely. This case, from a legal standpoint, would not be a slam dunk (or so I'm told by US attorneys). But it, in combination with the MYE report earlier and the upcoming FISA report, will set the table for an easier to make case (with bigger penalties). 

related/

And here Occum's Shaver and I chalked it up to the weak and feckless people running this whole thing.  All of that stupid report was stuff we already knew. They are simply running out the clock whether there are 4 extra years or not.

11 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

And here Occum's Shaver and I chalked it up to the weak and feckless people running this whole thing.  All of that stupid report was stuff we already knew. They are simply running out the clock whether there are 4 extra years or not.

look at how stupid and horrible as witnesses that all were under oath when it wasn't even about them....

"3 generations of imbeciles is enough..."  - Chief Justice OWH...

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

"Information concerning the President's foreign-policy decisionmaking" is a very big no-no.  That's easily an indictable offense.

Nobody in this rat invested government is gonna get charged with anything! Indictments are reserved solely for the private sector. Welcome to the Banana Republic of America!

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Nobody in this rat invested government is gonna get charged with anything! Indictments are reserved solely for the private sector. Welcome to the Banana Republic of America!

Thanks, Obama!

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Thanks, Obama!

...the Clintonites trained him well as propped him up fraudulently......the graft, corruption and political manipulation of once thought to be "hallmarks of this democracy" ala DOJ and FBI, in an orchestrated coup attempt of a sitting President is unconscionable.....JD Edgar and Watergate?....child's play.....and we peddle this democracy worldwide as THE best?......if nothing happens, it is an abject failure as we THOUGHT we knew it......