IG Report On Comey Is Now Out

3rdnlng

18 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

They better damn well have FISA abuse charges on the horizon for Comey. This ***** stinks to high heaven.

The inspector general's separate, broader review of potential intelligence community surveillance abuses remains ongoing. Earlier this month, it emerged that IG Michael Horowitz had referred Comey's case to the DOJ for a possible criminal prosecution, but that lawyers opted against bringing charges -- with one source telling Fox News it "wasn't a close call."

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Which memos are they referring to? 

The ones Comey leaked to the NYT through his friends in order to trigger the Mueller probe. The origin of the SCO is what's being shown to have been improper. 

The FISA report will show the warrants were fraudulent. 

Combine that with an improper foundation for the SCO and you're about to see a whole lot of people who've made their livings on TV the past three years get hauled out on their asses and put into prison. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The ones Comey leaked to the NYT through his friends in order to trigger the Mueller probe. The origin of the SCO is what's being shown to have been improper. 

The FISA report will show the warrants were fraudulent. 

Combine that with an improper foundation for the SCO and you're about to see a whole lot of people who've made their livings on TV the past three years get hauled out on their asses and put into prison. 

Those leaks were of official documents, documents that showed Trump tried to obstruct justice. They should have been released. 

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

Comey was a 2nd rate J. Edgar Hoover. He tried to emulate him but wasn't competent enough.

He's *****. If this is the table setter for the FISA report and Durham's CI investigation, Comey is more ***** than even I thought. McCabe and Comey won't survive this without both being in prison. That's all but guaranteed now. The only question is when and who will be joining them.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Those leaks were of official documents, documents that showed Trump tried to obstruct justice. They should have been released. 

I really hate quoting you but what was the actual probe intended to find out? Have you lost sight of that?

Read the 65 pages that just dropped. The OIG (Obama appointee) disagrees, Tibs. The facts continue to run against your narrative -- because you were lied to three years ago, and have been propagandized more than you know.

In my mind Tiberius is willfully spreading propaganda most likely as a paid employee of some leftist organization.  It's as though he is tapping into a provided data base that would consume too much time for an independent poster to source such "information."

• Like (+1) 1

He's *****. If this is the table setter for the FISA report and Durham's CI investigation, Comey is more ***** than even I thought. McCabe and Comey won't survive this without both being in prison. That's all but guaranteed now. The only question is when and who will be joining them.

going to ask a big favor, as i just do not have the time to read this today with some work obligations..and i trust you ( at least on this stuff?)

Can you net out why you believe the above? Thank you in advance, sorry to be such a pain in the tuchas!

Just now, RochesterRob said:

In my mind Tiberius is willfully spreading propaganda most likely as a paid employee of some leftist organization.  It's as though he is tapping into a provided data base that would consume too much time for an independent poster to source such "information."

I hear you, I do. :beer: I would be more inclined to agree had this not been Tibs' MO since long before MediaMatters/ShareBlue existed. I've made my peace with him personally, he's just our own special poster for PPP. (just my take of course)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RochesterRob said:

if he is getting paid to influence a board with 20 active participants, i want that job!!!!

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Hedge said:

2019-08-29_8-14-20.thumb.png.d8250b74b61244c0f8a05d6bc48d9217.png

Now that's a new kind of fallout.

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

if he is getting paid to influence a board with 20 active participants, i want that job!!!!

Math (the counting kind) seems to go no further with you than your toes and fingers.

• Haha (+1) 1