Would You Rather Be Invisible or Able to Fly?

Irv

10 minutes ago, Augie said:

You just might want to be more specific. We don’t know what Scotty really thinks of you deep down, and he might pick something nasty for you, like Gary, IN or worse.....Patriot Land!    ?

If he pulled that **** I'd send him to Janus VI to deal with the Horta ... he'll get his.

2 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

Just for ***** and giggles, give us one interesting thing you would do whilst (A&FM) invisible.

I would strategically place pictures around friends' houses.

2 hours ago, Augie said:

You just want to get into the girls locker room, we know. You could just watch Porky’s and still have the ability to fly! (I assume this is without TSA interference.) 

Im a little jealous. You don’t need to be invisible to enjoy the scenery in the guys locker room...and you still get to fly. Hrmph.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Actually, I was suggesting that you use the report function instead of circumventing it by tagging mods.  

2 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

Why is it your belief that the moderators need help in doing their job? Are you interviewing?

Why don’t you two just kiss and make up? 

7 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I almost wrote that I would choose flying so I didn't have to put up with flying commercial.  ? 

My wife has a first cousin in town who flies private every where he goes. It doesn’t matter if it’s up the road to Nashville, or he’s going to Dubai. Yes, he likes to mention it a little too much, and he shows photos, but he’s really a good guy. 

A little over a year ago we all wound up in Nashville and we had a luncheon for maybe 60-70 people. My son didn’t have a car there and had to leave early to get a ride sitting on the middle hump in the back of a very small SUV for four hours with some LOUD (but sweet and extremely well-intentioned) members of the family. Right after he left the cousin says he has a limo waiting to get to the Nashville airport and had plenty of room on the plane back to Atlanta. 

I swear we waited at least 6 months to tell our son how different that trip might have been! 

2 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

Are you saying that the fine moderators here like @Chandler#81 & @Hapless Bills Fan don’t know an offensive post when they see one? I have far more faith in their abilities than it appears you do.

Thank goodness there are at least two fine moderators around here.  I tend to agree that the rest have gone to ? 

• Haha (+1) 3