Pro Football Network: Bills one of teams in on Clowney trade

YoloinOhio

Just now, dollars 2 donuts said:

Royale, I am not kidding, I cannot get a delicious grilled cheese sandwich with a bowl of creamy tomato soup, soup spiced with pepper and hot sauce, out of my head right now and it is driving me crazy.

Crazy.

I add Canadian bacon to my grilled cheese.  I don't like tomato soup.  I like chicken and wild rice.  

• Awesome! (+1) 3

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

There have been rumors about the Bills interest in Clowney for months. The Gaine connection, cap space, need for a young elite pass rusher, all make it plausible that they are indeed in the mix as been reported by this outlet as well as Ben allbright. I have no reason to believe they aren’t in the mix until the team either puts out a statement or he’s traded elsewhere. 

YOLO, that's the thing though, and honestly...is he an elite passer rusher?  He appears good and plays with one of the greats on a great defense, but is he truly worth all the scratch or is a 20 million dollars per year, less than 10 sack average guy?

There have been rumors about the Bills interest in Clowney for months. The Gaine connection, cap space, need for a young elite pass rusher, all make it plausible that they are indeed in the mix as been reported by this outlet as well as Ben allbright. I have no reason to believe they aren’t in the mix until the team either puts out a statement or he’s traded elsewhere. 

Beane obviously wanted to add a pass rusher when we went after Ansah.  Just because we didn't get him doesn't mean Beane's done.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, dollars 2 donuts said:

YOLO, that's the thing though, and honestly...is he an elite passer rusher?  He appears good and plays with one of the greats on a great defense, but is he truly worth all the scratch or is a 20 million dollars per year, less than 10 sack average guy?

That’s where their pro scouting department makes its money. That determination. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Beane obviously wanted to add a pass rusher when we went after Ansah.  Just because we didn't get him doesn't mean Beane's done.

...AND, that is a tremendous point.

That’s where their pro scouting department makes its money. That determination. 

Beane always said he would ask his guys to keep him from falling in love with a player.

I just hope that they are rationalizing this now.

...they loved and had to have Kelvin Benjamin.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

What about spray olive oil?  Or you need the liquid?

Never tried it with spray, always used the liquid - curious how the spray might go though.

Just a quick crosshatch drizzle on each side usually does the best - doesn't need all that much.

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

We're not taking advice from a guy who doesn't like Pop Tarts.

oh i like pop tarts...i'm just not fat enough to eat them on the regular.  

Just now, Joe in Winslow said:

You would toss a salad.

sometimes...salads are tossed.

• Haha (+1) 1