This is what I think will happen on draft day

here's what i think is gonna happen on draft day

i'm gonna get up around 11am.  i like to sleep in on weekends, and there's a chance i'll be hungover anyway

i'll turn on espn about 1130, listen to thiesman and kiper talk out their arse abit.

i'll check TSW, listen to some of you talk out your arse abit :ph34r:

draft starts around noon

i'll order a pizza about 1230, first pick should be coming in about that time. 

i'll spend the next couple hours listening to kiper/theisman talk out their arse, reading TSW, and enjoying my pizza. i usually get a pepperoni and onion or a meatlovers. 

maybe i'll get some breadsticks too, hard to know exactly what's gonna go down on draft day.

296684[/snapback]

Damn. Now that's a freakin' plan.

Gee, all those brilliant moves and yet his record is 26-38.  Any more of that kind of brilliance and we will be a cold weather version of the Cardinals.  I think TD has made some good calls over the years but on the whole, he has been a good deal less than brilliant and if wins and losses count for anything, he is closer to being considered a failure than a success.

297194[/snapback]

TDs move which really stunk op the joint and I think ia really at the center of his failed record as a GM to date is that he totally blew one his primary responsibilities whem he hired GW as his first HC, Record is the ultimate indicator and his first choice of GW sucked and resulted in a lousy record.

In my view he made this move because of the residue of bruised feelings he had from Cowher running him out of town in Pitts.

His management of GW as an employee only made the bad decision of passing on John Fox and Marvin Lewis (who were both available at the time and both did better producing records with their hires than GW with the Bills (particularly Fox)m he seemed to allow GW to fail as long as GW got the blame and he escaped it.

Most of the other indictments on TD that posters put up (he is a lousy drafter, he is lousy at signing FAsm he doesn't hang onto to young players we should keep) are not supported by the facts.

GW blew his first HC hire for the Bills badly and that I think is why the record is bad, He appears to be on a far better track with MM.