I've heard of a Largemouth Bass but this is something new

1 hour ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Coastal Elite goes ice fishing in their $80,000 Tesla Model X near Shelburne, VT... Johnny is that you?

e2271c9e-6e85-48aa-b047-fe78ee8e67ec-Tes

And you wonder why it's a dump. State & USCG ice fishing regs have it so that anything brought onto the Lake Champlain ice for ice fishing has to have name and phone number on it... Because the "oh so great Vermont Hippies" drag their stuff onto the ice and let it stay there till it falls into the water during the August thaw.

Larry, Daryl, and his other brother Daryl would be proud!

Report that!  ?

7 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Take it easy pal, or you’re cruisin for a reportandissimo as well!

What is your beef with hippies?  I think you have some unresolved childhood issues.  How long were you breastfed?

There are some deep seeded anger issues working their way to the surface in this thread.  The overly square button pusher is ready to assplode.  His early days in the convent caused a warp that is unlikely to be fixed in our lifetimes.

@Augie on the other hand is just trying to rouse the rabble. I've reported him thousands of times.

2 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

There are some deep seeded anger issues working their way to the surface in this thread.  The overly square button pusher is ready to assplode.  His early days in the convent caused a warp that is unlikely to be fixed in our lifetimes.

@Augie on the other hand is just trying to rouse the rabble. I've reported him thousands of times.

Who? ME?? How dare you accuse me of something so fun! 

4 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Too complicated.  I only bat about .400 on Slylock Fox.

You, sir, have not gone through Lockmaster training. Day 9 is “Sudoko, Crosswords, Cryptoquip and Word Jumbles: What to do when there’s no boats in the canal” 

3 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

You, sir, have not gone through Lockmaster training. Day 9 is “Sudoko, Crosswords, Cryptoquip and Word Jumbles: What to do when there’s no boats in the canal” 

Ummmm, there's also the need to have www.twobillsdrive.com up 24/7 on the sonar screen, and F5'ing it relentlessly. THAT'S the job.

@ExiledInIllinois

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

S

h

MowTheLawn

v

GreaseTheSectorGates

l

S

n

o

w

?

You don’t shovel!! You have 3rd graders who show up on field trips and hand them a “ACOE” mini-shovel and make it a competition. Sad! Shame!!

28 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

You don’t shovel!! You have 3rd graders who show up on field trips and hand them a “ACOE” mini-shovel and make it a competition. Sad! Shame!!

FakeNews!© ^^^^^^^^^^^

We get our hands dirty!

I don't have a pic of that... But a pic of me swapping the gate motor coupling out last February will have to suffice.  This is OTSCA (On The Spot Cash Award) material... Since it saved the shipping industry millions... That's your economy too... @Gugny @Cripple Creek and the bean counters @Mike in Horseheads 

20190227_083720_1.jpg

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

13 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

FakeNews!© ^^^^^^^^^^^

We get our hands dirty!

I don't have a pic of that... But a pic of me swapping the gate motor coupling out last February will have to suffice.  This is OTSCA (On The Spot Cash Award) material... Since it saved the shipping industry millions... That's your economy too... @Gugny @Cripple Creek and the bean counters @Mike in Horseheads 

20190227_083720_1.jpg

Those are Palmolive hands. Staged!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Speaking of the packages he hands out that reminds me my nephew is drawing on the walls waiting for his coloring book that Admiral Eli promised

26 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

FakeNews!© ^^^^^^^^^^^

We get our hands dirty!

20190227_083720_1.jpg

Whoa! That almost looks real.