I've heard of a Largemouth Bass but this is something new

A woman caught a fish with two mouths and the photo is just as shocking as you would expect

https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-caught-fish-two-mouths-030945972.html

Woman holding a fish  for @DC Tom  

0a95af239f2b1806e70791dc5b2aecec

A woman in upstate New York surely found the "catch-of-the-day" when she reeled in a fish that looked like it had two mouths.

Debbie Geddes told xxx News on Wednesday that she had caught the strange-looking fish while out fishing with her husband on Lake Champlain.

"We quickly took a few pictures and released the fish," she said.

comp-1566411977.png?quality=90&strip=all

1-6921.png?quality=90&strip=all&zoom=1&r

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

3 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

From what I read, this fish didn’t really have two mouths/heads as initial reports indicated.  Rather, it was determined that the “extra mouth” was more likely an old injury that just healed that way.  

Yeah, it looks like it was caught before, probably when it was very small, and the person was pretty clumsy getting the hook out and tore out the bottom of its mouth.  The fish ended up living and over time healed this way.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

From what I read, this fish didn’t really have two mouths/heads as initial reports indicated.  Rather, it was determined that the “extra mouth” was more likely an old injury that just healed that way.  

You're just saying that because it's likely an inbred fish from the Vermont side.

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I drove by 4 Champlain Canal locks twice today.  I saw no workers doing anything.

That second sentence was somewhat redundant. I mean, locks work by themselves don’t they? Are there actually people in those little huts? 

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

I drove by 4 Champlain Canal locks twice today.  I saw no workers doing anything.

It's because theres no traffic there. Like comparing a two lane country road to an interstate around a major city at rush hour.

Anyway... FWIW... Lake Champlain is probably more polluted than the CAWs (Chicago Area Waterways). That's hard to accept isn't it?

Wasn't there some BS a few years ago about making Lake Champlain the 6th Great Lake... Probably so the hippy tree huggers in Vermont could get their meat hooks into funding to clean up that dump.

3 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

It's because theres no traffic there. Like comparing a two lane country road to an interstate around a major city at rush hour.

Anyway... FWIW... Lake Champlain is probably more polluted than the CAWs (Chicago Area Waterways). That's hard to accept isn't it?

Wasn't there some BS a few years ago about making Lake Champlain the 6th Great Lake... Probably so the hippy tree huggers in Vermont could get their meat hooks into funding to clean up that dump.

Reported.

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Reported.

Coastal Elite goes ice fishing in their $80,000 Tesla Model X near Shelburne, VT... Johnny is that you?

e2271c9e-6e85-48aa-b047-fe78ee8e67ec-Tes

And you wonder why it's a dump. State & USCG ice fishing regs have it so that anything brought onto the Lake Champlain ice for ice fishing has to have name and phone number on it... Because the "oh so great Vermont Hippies" drag their stuff onto the ice and let it stay there till it falls into the water during the August thaw.

Larry, Daryl, and his other brother Daryl would be proud!

Report that!  ?

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

6 minutes ago, Augie said:

You are SUCH a tattle tale! Do you feel shame? 

Take it easy pal, or you’re cruisin for a reportandissimo as well!

7 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Coastal Elite goes ice fishing in their $80,000 Tesla Model X near Shelburne, VT... Johnny is that you?

e2271c9e-6e85-48aa-b047-fe78ee8e67ec-Tes

And you wonder why it's a dump. State & USCG ice fishing regs have it so that anything brought onto the Lake Champlain ice for ice fishing has to have name and phone number on it... Because the "oh so great Vermont Hippies" drag their stuff onto the ice and let it stay there till it falls into the water during the August thaw.

Larry, Daryl, and his other brother Daryl would be proud!

Report that!  ?

What is your beef with hippies?  I think you have some unresolved childhood issues.  How long were you breastfed?

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Take it easy pal, or you’re cruisin for a reportandissimo as well!

Be careful, or I will unload a giant lake full of Asian carp upon you and yours. I’m serious, you will regret this! I have resources!