This should probably be posted on PPP

Lately I have been the official happy birthday offerererer....so, without further ado

Happy Birthday to our very own former presidential candidate KRC. You might not agree with his views, but you can sure disagree with his reasoning. :huh:

Happy Birthday sir!

Lately I have been the official happy birthday offerererer....so, without further ado

Happy Birthday to our very own former presidential candidate KRC.  You might not agree with his views, but you can sure disagree with his reasoning. :huh:

Happy Birthday sir!

296119[/snapback]

You misspelled "sir". It should be cur.

Happy birthday, Mr. President.

Happy Birthday to our very own former presidential candidate KRC.  You might not agree with his views, but you can sure disagree with his reasoning. :huh:

296119[/snapback]

:lol:

Happy Birthday KRC! :huh:

Washington DC (AP)

By a vote of 98-2 the US Senate approved a measure naming April 5th a federal holiday in honor of former presidential candidate KRC. The only dissenting vote came from MA Senators Ted Kennedy and John Kerry. Kerry stated "I voted for him before I voted against him". Kennedy, appearing slightly hungover, stated "I got the munchies but I don't want KFC. Lets go to Taco Bell instead"