David Baas video.

PIZ

First Pam Anderson, then Paris Hilton, now a David Baas video!

:huh: :huh:

I would not be angry if TD picks him in Round 2.

296101[/snapback]

LMAO!

After signing Bennie Anderson, Mike Gandy for depth, and trading for Shelton (it WILL happen); there's no need to draft another lineman.

Teague isn't one of the top centers in the league, but he's not one of the worst either. Do you just want to cut him? Or are you going to be backup LT?

Teague at LT is a SERIOUS drop-off from Jennings. So I hope you're not talking about going that route (As in not trading for Shelton).

LMAO!

After signing Bennie Anderson, Mike Gandy for depth, and trading for Shelton (it WILL happen); there's no need to draft another lineman.

Teague isn't one of the top centers in the league, but he's not one of the worst either. Do you just want to cut him? Or are you going to be backup LT?

Teague at LT is a SERIOUS drop-off from Jennings. So I hope you're not talking about going that route (As in not trading for Shelton).

296143[/snapback]

Teague is a free agent after this year and I would love to see the Bills draft a center with their pick in the 2nd or 3rd rounds(even if they trade for Shelton).

Teague is a free agent after this year and I would love to see the Bills draft a center with their pick in the 2nd or 3rd rounds(even if they trade for Shelton).

296212[/snapback]

As I just said in another post.....

We have Ross Tucker, Mike Gandy, Lawrence Smith, Ben Sobieski, Dylan McFarland, and everyone's favorite project; Jason Peters on top of our starting OL. We may even resign Marcus Price. How many O-Lineman do you need?!

I'd feel a whole hell of a lot more comfortable with Teague at Center than someone who's never played on a pro line. And if you drafted Spencer or Bass, then what would you do with Teague? Cut him?

At that point we'd only have two people on the starting line returning from the year before. Talk about throwing any chemistry that McNally created last year right out the window!

Again, I completely disagree.

LMAO!

296143[/snapback]

Fanforever,

This type of thinking is a little short sighted.....

- The bills have not had a "good" offensive line in a number of years....good offensive lines have good starters AND good backups so you dont have a drop off in play

- Teague is a average center and we are trying to biuld a run dominate line so we can protect our young QB and feature our workhorse Willis Magehee...if we have a chance to improve it we MUST do it....Baas has an excellent chance of developing into a dominant player.

I just dont think he is going to be there when we pick

I'd feel a whole hell of a lot more comfortable with Teague at Center than someone who's never played on a pro line. And if you drafted Spencer or Bass, then what would you do with Teague? Cut him?

296245[/snapback]

I thought I stated that Teague is a free agent after this year. Spencer or Bass would have a year under their belts and be ready to step in as a starter in 2006.

Ben Sobieski never really impressed me. Tucker did well in relief at C last year, but he's not the answer. If Teague is a FA next year, I can see TD drafting a center early as is his MO of finding a replacement a year before. Give a rookie a year to acclimate, get him some spot duty, and then let him take over. An aging Teague is going to want a higher contract and I don't think he's quite worth the one he got.