Here's a trade the Bills should do:

PIZ

Corey Simon is good. But I still wouldn't do that trade.

I am not worried enough about the Bills' D-Line to trade four picks for a DT. That is too steep for one of the most replaceable positions in the league. IMO.

Corey Simon is good. But I still wouldn't do that trade.

I am not worried enough about the Bills' D-Line to trade four picks for a DT. That is too steep for one of the most replaceable positions in the league. IMO.

295936[/snapback]

Yeah because our previous 3rd round picks have turned out to be probowlers!! :rolleyes:

In my mind you pull the trigger.

We can make LJ for Henry happen solidifying our O-Line.

We make this deal and it improves our defense. Simon is a ProBowl player! He is also much younger than Sam Adams and Pat Williams. This would be an upgrade!

Do it. Simon holds the all time sack record on my ESPN 2K4 game. He's unblockable.***

***I'm kidding about the trade but not about Video Simon. He's seriously one of the greatest videogame players of all time. In the same HOF as Techmo Bo Jackson.

The trade would involve this years 2nd and 3rd round pick, or this years 3rd and next years 2nd. It would be Simon for a total of 2 picks not 4. I think its a pretty good deal for both teams if it goes down.

Do it.  Simon holds the all time sack record on my ESPN 2K4 game.  He's unblockable.***

***I'm kidding about the trade but not about Video Simon.  He's seriously one of the greatest videogame players of all time.  In the same HOF as Techmo Bo Jackson.

296123[/snapback]

Bo was easy to tackle with Lawrence Taylor

According to CNNSI Truth and Rumour's, the trade doesn't sound close to happening

For a while yesterday, Corey Simon seemed headed to Baltimore. But by the time the story broke, the deal had already broken down. It was reported that the Eagles and the Ravens were talking about a trade that would exchange the Eagles' franchise-tagged defensive tackle for a second- and a third-round pick, over the next two drafts. Simon then confirmed that "there's been some conversation," though later in the evening, he said, "There is nothing between the Ravens and I at this point in time."

-- Philadelphia Daily News

The talks were more with Simon's agent, Roosevelt Barnes, than with the Eagles, and broke off last night with the two sides millions of dollars apart on a potential new contract, according to a source. Barring a major concession by one side, Simon is unlikely to be a Raven next season. "We will not make a trade with a player with one year left on his contract," Ravens GM Ozzie Newsome said.

-- Baltimore Sun