Texas wedding crasher

Officials in Texas are looking for a woman they are calling the "wedding crasher," who they believe is involved in arriving uninvited to venues posing as a guest and stealing wedding gifts

https://www.djournal.com/news/national/texas-police-search-for-serial-wedding-crasher/video_ee9ec035-1a77-5570-a9a3-62dbbeaa57cd.html

081419-weddingcrasher-1280x720.jpg

Wedding-Crasher.jpg

which one of you Texas boys is this lady? 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

16 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Have authorities determined how long the person of interest stays at the venue?  Quick in and out, or does the individual stay for the meal?

Until the food runs out by the looks of it.

Edited by RaoulDuke79
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I thought that was dressed up for a Texans wedding

You may recall my thread from a few months ago complaining about a crappy wedding I had to attend. I brought my suit with me, but because my wife was the maid of honor, I just wore a T-Shirt and jeans because I helped set up and didn't want to get my suit dirty. After some of the early guests showed up, I just went to my car and changed into a polo, and kept the jeans. I was still dressed better than half the people there.

My wedding from a few months earlier on the other hand was quite formal. All the men there were dressed in at least ties, most had jackets. Except the guy in this wedding. He showed up wearing blue jeans and a pearl snap. And I don't think he took of his ballcap my entire wedding. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

You may recall my thread from a few months ago complaining about a crappy wedding I had to attend. I brought my suit with me, but because my wife was the maid of honor, I just wore a T-Shirt and jeans because I helped set up and didn't want to get my suit dirty. After some of the early guests showed up, I just went to my car and changed into a polo, and kept the jeans. I was still dressed better than half the people there.

My wedding from a few months earlier on the other hand was quite formal. All the men there were dressed in at least ties, most had jackets. Except the guy in this wedding. He showed up wearing blue jeans and a pearl snap. And I don't think he took of his ballcap my entire wedding. 

Is there any way to bet which lasts the longest?

18 hours ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

Is there any way to bet which lasts the longest?

When they were taking pictures after the wedding she was already yelling and nagging at her husband. Literally 10 minutes into being married. 

18 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

I wonder if the wedding that TRBJ attended just realized they’re short a Cuisinart fondue pot?

Honestly, the woman in the picture actually looks like her, and I had to double check because I wouldn't put this behavior past her.

Edited by The Real Buffalo Joe