Rolling pronoun log

A while back I pointed out that it is shameful to assume that another person's pronouns need to actually be pronouns.  What if someone wanted their pronouns to be verbs, or numbers, or symbols like that name Prince had.  At that point my pronouns were Spectaculous and freezie pops.

I think it also stands to reason that people's pronouns can be as fluid as their gender.

I don't want to offend anyone so I propose this thread be a place where we all post our pronouns.  If yours change, come back and edit your entry.  We should all then observe each other's pronouns.

My pronouns are currently:

Zorp 

and

Article 317b of the United States Constitution.

Please post your pronouns.

6 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

A while back I pointed out that it is shameful to assume that another person's pronouns need to actually be pronouns.  What if someone wanted their pronouns to be verbs, or numbers, or symbols like that name Prince had.  At that point my pronouns were Spectaculous and freezie pops.

I think it also stands to reason that people's pronouns can be as fluid as their gender.

I don't want to offend anyone so I propose this thread be a place where we all post our pronouns.  If yours change, come back and edit your entry.  We should all then observe each other's pronouns.

My pronouns are currently:

Zorp 

and

Article 317b of the United States Constitution.

Please post your pronouns.

you'll always be 'Freezie Pops' to me. 

• Haha (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Hedge said:

Having just gotten back from a Brazilian steakhouse, for tonight, mine is: Meat Sweats

If you're not in a meat coma, you're doing it wrong.

My pronouns...from herein, I will only answer to "I'm an idiot."