Speaking of Florida...

2 hours ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

I sure hope they wore protection, if you are dumb enough to leave a gun out while complete strangers wearing masks screw on your bed, you really shouldn't be breeding.

And why would you leave your car unlocked?

FTA:

Gun thefts, according to the Sheriff’s Office, is a worsening plague in Volusia County. So far in 2019, a total of 81 firearms have been stolen out of 72 unlocked vehicles throughout Volusia, Sheriff Mike Chitwood said. In all of 2018, there were 140 such thefts, according to the Sheriff’s Office.

Edited by Gary M

7 minutes ago, Gary M said:

I sure hope they wore protection, if you are dumb enough to leave a gun out while complete strangers wearing masks screw on your bed, you really shouldn't be breeding.

FTA:

Gun thefts, according to the Sheriff’s Office, is a worsening plague in Volusia County. So far in 2019, a total of 81 firearms have been stolen out of 72 unlocked vehicles throughout Volusia, Sheriff Mike Chitwood said. In all of 2018, there were 140 such thefts, according to the Sheriff’s Office.

Nothing new... Even the manufacturers can't keep them from getting stolen:

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-chicago-railroad-thefts-20170303-story.html

"A 9 mm Glock was taken from a bedroom during a sex party, in which guests wore masks during the ***** and were encouraged to use code names, deputies say"

My code name was Gugny. However, I can't speak to the whereabouts of the pistol.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 8/9/2019 at 1:44 PM, Gary M said:

FTA:

Straw purchases. Legal person buys the gun, gives it to someone who isn't allowed to own a gun. Buyer reports it stolen. Wash, rinse, repeat.

• Like (+1) 1