Media Recipe to keep the world talking.

I didn't even realize Anchorman 2 already perfected media coverage. From telling you the news you NEED to hear, Too telling you the news you WANT to hear. Think about it if the media told you nothing but the facts you wouldn't talk about it as much. Yeah, they got everyone eating this ***** up every day in this world we live in. You need to fact check everything, doesn't matter if it is right or wrong the media is going to talk about it. You have a thought, tweet that ***** out before thinking about it! You need more people talking about something just go crazy with it. CNN thread fits this perfectly "GNN"

I hate posting on here but to read some of the political thoughts people and the tweets of others or news stories are just entertaining. 

Bye

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115d4b0a3e6f7a4d732e

Edited by Boca BIlls

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

Dan Rather leads off.........................

Suggesting that his fellow 'journalists', not report what President Trump says, but what he should have said, or "really meant"

....didn't 'ol Danny Boy get the media ball rolling DOWNHILL?....didn't he invent "Slippery Slope Reporting (COUGH)" with Brian Williams as his protege'???.............

15 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Hitler banned the free press. It's the first thing wannabe strongmen try and get rid of. 

A free press as in a press that will report on anything?  Already gone due to the Clinton's and other powerful Dems and Dem supporters.  If Trump was the super mensch Nazi lefties made him out to be the MSM would already be gone.  

19 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

A free press as in a press that will report on anything?  Already gone due to the Clinton's and other powerful Dems and Dem supporters.  If Trump was the super mensch Nazi lefties made him out to be the MSM would already be gone.  

He's a light weight Nazi, not a super mensch Nazi. 

14 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Hitler banned the free press. It's the first thing wannabe strongmen try and get rid of. 

This is a really ironic post considering that most of the free press loathes trump and he really hasn’t taken any action to get rid of it. One could easily argue that your Hitler/wannabe strongman is likely a Democrat, since the majority of mainstream media outlets are fairly liberal.  

Calling them fake news isn’t getting rid of the press. Calling them out on BS isn’t squashing them. Trump hasn’t slowed them down at all.  He’s either really bad at this Hitler thing, or he’s not doing the Hitler thing at all.

• Like (+1) 3

5 hours ago, snafu said:

This is a really ironic post considering that most of the free press loathes trump and he really hasn’t taken any action to get rid of it. One could easily argue that your Hitler/wannabe strongman is likely a Democrat, since the majority of mainstream media outlets are fairly liberal.  

Calling them fake news isn’t getting rid of the press. Calling them out on BS isn’t squashing them. Trump hasn’t slowed them down at all.  He’s either really bad at this Hitler thing, or he’s not doing the Hitler thing at all.

Trump's about as good at being Hitler as he is at being a racist.

6 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m guessing he probably banned guns first. 

The Treaty of Versailles banned guns, long before Hitler was even a Nazi.

The Nazis actually loosened Weimar gun restrictions in 1938.

Conservatives have a major communication problem. We need to stop calling these outlets The Mainstream Media. They’re no longer close to being main stream. We need to start calling them Left Wing Media. You’ll only see things change when you use words that better define them. 

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Conservatives have a major communication problem. We need to stop calling these outlets The Mainstream Media. They’re no longer close to being main stream. We need to start calling them Left Wing Media. You’ll only see things change when you use words that better define them. 

It doesn't matter as people will seek out news sources that reinforce their confirmation bias.  I often wonder what conservatives would complain about if all news networks did cover both sides equally.

7 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

It doesn't matter as people will seek out news sources that reinforce their confirmation bias.  I often wonder what conservatives would complain about if all news networks did cover both sides equally.

On the contrary, it does matter...it matters a lot. 

19 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

We'd still complain about the idiotic Left.

43 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

This is exactly why I use the term "leftist" instead of "liberal" when describing the more radical elements in the press and the democrat party.

36 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I often wonder what conservatives would complain about if all news networks did cover both sides equally.

I'm not sure how they'd react, but when exactly did we all accept the notion that there were different "sides" to news and information other than "truth" and "lies"?

• Like (+1) 2