Prayer Request

Asking far and wide for prayers, and contacting prayer groups for as much of the Lord’s blessing and healing hands as possible.

I’m asking for prayers for Santana Lucci Larios.  He's a cousin of a good friend who is having emergency open heart surgery.  He’s just a baby.  One month old, has a congenital heart condition, and has suffered two heart attacks in the last day.

Thank you.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 5

Lord,

I pray for this infant and ask that you protect him during surgery and that everything will be successfully accomplished.

Give the surgeon the skilled hands and eyes to operate and I ask that you give guidance and wisdom over every person in the operating room.

Please give this child and his family (and friends)  peace and help them as we place our trust in you completely.

Thank you, Lord, for we pray these things in Jesus’ precious name

- Amen.

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Lord,

I pray for this infant and ask that you protect them during surgery and that everything would be successfully accomplished.

Give the surgeon the skilled hands and eyes to operate and I ask that you give guidance and wisdom over every person in the operating room.

Please give this child and his family (and friends)  peace and help them as we place our trust in you completely.

Thank you, Lord, for we pray these things in Jesus’ precious name

- Amen.

No one could ask better, if this is you Will Lord, let it be done!

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Asking far and wide for prayers, and contacting prayer groups for as much of the Lord’s blessing and healing hands as possible.

I’m asking for prayers for Santana Lucci Larios.  He's a cousin of a good friend who is having emergency open heart surgery.  He’s just a baby.  One month old, has a congenital heart condition, and has suffered two heart attacks in the last day.

Thank you.

Absolutely done. 

• Thank you (+1) 1