Mass shooting at El Paso Walmart/and also Dayton OH

6 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

No it doesn't.

You know what else is for sharing hatred?

Twitter. Only it's probably on your approved list of hatred, because it's all about the demonization of white males there.

Should we shut that down, too?

GET RID OF TWITTER TODAY!!!       Twitter is the Kardashians of the social media sites 

FAKE and useless.  

1 minute ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

I couldn't tell you the last time I watched any of those news sources, and for good reason.

I see both Fox and CNN every morning at the gym. They're both gaslighting America.

Just now, ShadyBillsFan said:

And there it is.  

We disagree so I am ignorant.  

May that fictitious god you pray to Bless your little heart!!!

Your 20 laugh emoji's to an actual point make you ignorant. You're literally the reason honest discussions can't be had on tough topics.

• Sad 1

Just now, Gugny said:

This is silly.

In that Joe uses extreme language to make his point, sure.  But hyperbole is an accepted form of argument here, it seems, at least until it doesn't go your way.

Social media companies deplatform and shadowban right-leaning content all the time.  Snopes has been fact-checking a ***** satire site and Facebook restricts the visibility of that site's content as a result, for one recent example.

Meanwhile Antifa-associated accounts that call for actual violence against law enforcement officers and Trump supporters continue unfettered.  It's plausible that the Dayton shooter was radicalized by Antifa-associated individuals and groups. 

The New York Times changed a headline because of leftist Twitter outrage.  Their original headline actually, you know, attempted to summarize the content of the article rather than blame Trump for everything.  What a sham.

It's a clown world.  Slap on the red nose and get goofy.  It's the only reasonable thing to do.

Honk honk!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Why do you enjoy CNN so much ?   

I see 8/8 is gonna be a doozy ???‍♂️?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-white-supremacy-neo-nazi-flag-frank-figliuzzi-fbi-msnbc-a9044966.html

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

Go back to the kids' table.  You're bringing nothing to this one.

Beware the man in the Callaway golf shirt and salmon shorts ????

Evil whiteys are so hot right now 

Edited by Teddy KGB

59 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Why is it silly? You don't think nonwhites can be hateful toward whites? Or do you buy the Intersectional argument that it's impossible for anyone other than white people to be racist?

Whoa ... how did the subject go from your silly take on Twitter to this?

But since you inexplicably went there, give me a link to the last mass shooting that was carried out by a minority targeting white people.

• Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Whoa ... how did the subject go from your silly take on Twitter to this?

But since you inexplicably went there, give me a link to the last mass shooting that was carried out by a minority targeting white people.

Do minorities shooting minorities count?

Suppose not.

Let's take this from a different angle. I'm going to help you along the path of understanding by asking you this: what do you think causes young white men to be radicalized into racist activity? I'm not hopeful you'll provide the correct answer but let's give it a rip.

1 hour ago, Joe in Winslow said:

No it doesn't.

You know what else is for sharing hatred?

Twitter. Only it's probably on your approved list of hatred, because it's all about the demonization of white males there.

Should we shut that down, too?

Please, yes.  And Facebook for that matter.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Do minorities shooting minorities count?

Suppose not.

Let's take this from a different angle. I'm going to help you along the path of understanding by asking you this: what do you think causes young white men to be radicalized into racist activity? I'm not hopeful you'll provide the correct answer but let's give it a rip.

Well, minorities shooting minorities wouldn't imply racism, would it?  You're the one who went down this road.

What provides young white men to be radicalized into racist activities?

• Websites/communities like 8chan.
  • Movements/"brotherhoods" like the Alt-Right, Neo-Nazis and the KKK.
  • Mental illness.

And, before you go THERE, I will say that left-wing extremists become radicalized in the same exact ways, for the same exact reasons.

It sure as hell is NOT ***** Twitter or CNN.  That's just ***** dumb.

3 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Well, minorities shooting minorities wouldn't imply racism, would it?  You're the one who went down this road.

What provides young white men to be radicalized into racist activities?

• Websites/communities like 8chan.
  • Movements/"brotherhoods" like the Alt-Right, Neo-Nazis and the KKK.
  • Mental illness.

And, before you go THERE, I will say that left-wing extremists become radicalized in the same exact ways, for the same exact reasons.

It sure as hell is NOT ***** Twitter or CNN.  That's just ***** dumb.

You've been talking a lot about 8chan.  I assume it's a website you've reviewed on at least one occasion.  What about it made it a hub for "radicalization" of young white men?