Mass shooting at El Paso Walmart/and also Dayton OH

3 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/check-out-this-chart-before-blaming-videogames-for-gun-violence-in-america-2019-08-06?siteid=yhoof2&yptr=yahoo

MW-HO895_EBSFrv_20190806110501_NS.jpg?uu

I see you still miss the point. 

(I wasn't actually surprised.  I know these thinks are hard for you  to understand and accept)

Got it.     A Seminole Indian w fake pipe bombs really drives home your point ??‍♂️???

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/check-out-this-chart-before-blaming-videogames-for-gun-violence-in-america-2019-08-06?siteid=yhoof2&yptr=yahoo

MW-HO895_EBSFrv_20190806110501_NS.jpg?uu

I see you still miss the point. 

(I wasn't actually surprised.  I know these thinks are hard for you  to understand and accept)

Blaming video games, Donald Trump, or anyone/anything else for general violence or specific acts of violence is misplaced blame and a superficial understanding of violent offenders.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Got it.     A Seminole Indian w fake pipe bombs really drives home your point ??‍♂️???

You are still not looking.   Come on Ryan,  Open your eyes.     

You can do it.   

Do I really need to say   ----   Look for a red hat.    ????

Maybe you and Tucker should have a get together 

https://www.newsweek.com/tucker-carlson-calls-concerns-about-white-supremacy-hoax-its-actually-not-real-problem-1452924?utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=NewsweekTwitter&utm_medium=Social

He thinks its all fake too 

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

You can do it.   

Perhaps we should have blamed Jodie Foster for John Hinkley's victims, or the Beatles for Charles Manson's victims, or.....

Really, no need to go on. This type of thing is nonsense.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Perhaps we should have blamed Jodie Foster for John Hinkley's victims, or the Beatles for Charles Manson's victims, or.....

Really, no need to go on. This type of thing is nonsense.

Are you defending Trump or White Supremacists? 

If you need 100 bullets to hunt, maybe you should try fishing 

It gets really good at the 3 minute mark  

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

charleston-shooting.jpg   maxresdefault.jpg

Republic-of-Florida-member.jpeg

gee, I see no mental illness in those faces.

when your mind is demented, regardless of age, stay away from guns or any type of weapon. 

there are places for those in the above photos, it's either 6 feet under or in an asylum locked up until they take their last breath.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973
  • Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

It gets really good at the 3 minute mark  

Trevor Noah is your go-to for analysis of a complex situation?

Yeah.

• Haha (+1) 2

26 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

You can do it.   

https://www.newsweek.com/tucker-carlson-calls-concerns-about-white-supremacy-hoax-its-actually-not-real-problem-1452924?utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=NewsweekTwitter&utm_medium=Social

White nationalists and climate change will kill us all.   

Send money ????

TDS at 115% today.    Impressive ?

1 minute ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

gee, I see no mental illness in those faces.

when you're mind is demented, regardless of age, stay away from guns or any type of weapon. 

there are places for those in the above photos, it's either 6 feet under or in an asylum locked up until they take their last breath.

Asylums don't exist anymore, thanks to progressives. They were too "inhumane."

17 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I'm not defending anyone. I am just not a fan of ignorance. I know this is not a popular concept; however, I believe in placing the responsbility and blame in these instances where it belongs - with the person that pulled the trigger.

These are individuals with severe psychological issues. Sometimes it is an organic mental illness and, most times, it is a severe personality disorder issue. Their interpretations of the world around them are distorted, to say the least. These interpretations drive their behavior, because behavior is a function of consequence. In other words, we do things for a reason. In these instances, the offenders behave in ways to meet their own psychology.

You show a complete lack of understanding of violent offenders and want to tie their motivations to Trump to suit your own needs - and then accuse anyone who disagrees with you of being a white supremacist.

I didn't vote for Trump and wholly despise him as a person. However, he is not the reason for these shootings.

You didn't answer my question. Was Jodie Foster responsible for John Hinkley and  the Beatles for Charles Manson?

At least be consistent in your beliefs and arguments.

Edited by billsfan1959
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

You know what I'd rather see shut down than 8chan? CNN, the NYT and WaPo. Why? They routinely pawn off lies as truth and do so to a mass audience that's orders of magnitude larger than a site of 8chan's stature. And believe me, I've been of that opinion for 20 years.

Pretty soon places like 8chan will be the only refuge for anyone who dares to disagree with the left and their cultural commissars.

Lord knows mainstream social media doesn't allow it.

How's that? You realize that many Innocents die in those shootings yes?

8chan isn't for information sharing.  It's for hatred sharing.

This isn't a discussion about news outlets/media - neither of which is 8chan.

There is nothing good to come from people full of hatred getting together to fuel more hatred.  CNN is crap, I'll agree .... but it doesn't spread hate.  There are less-biased sources of information out there where one can actually read factual information.

That's not what 8chan is, nor does it even pretend to be.

• Like (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

You can do it.   

This is a dishonest take. Context matters. White supremacy is vile and it is very fringe. His opinion is that pretending it's one of the biggest issues facing this country is a hoax presented by the left and the media and he is correct. 

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

No. 

but it does prove a point 

No it doesn't.

3 minutes ago, Gugny said:

There is nothing good to come from people full of hatred getting together to fuel more hatred.  CNN is crap, I'll agree .... but it doesn't spread hate.  There are less-biased sources of information out there where one can actually read factual information.

You know what else is for sharing hatred?

Twitter. Only it's probably on your approved list of hatred, because it's all about the demonization of white males there.

Should we shut that down, too?

7 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

I'm not defending anyone. I am just not a fan of ignorance. I know this is not a popular concept; however, I believe in placing the responsbility and blame in these instances where it belongs - with the person that pulled the trigger.

These are individuals with severe psychological issues. Sometimes it is an organic mental illness and, most times, it is a severe personality disorder issue. Their interpretations of the world around them are distorted, to say the least. These interpretations drive their behavior, because behavior is a function of consequence. In other words, we do things for a reason. In these instances, the offenders behave in ways to meet their own psychology.

You show a complete lack of understanding of violent offenders and want to tie their motivations to Trump to suit your own needs - and then accuse anyone who disagrees with you of being a white supremacist.

I didn't vote for Trump and wholly despise him as a person. However, he is not the reason for these shootings.

You didn't answer my question. Was Jodie Foster responsible for John Hinkley and  the Beatles for Charles Manson?

At least be consistent in your beliefs and arguments.

Sorry if I accidentally lumped you in with the clueless Ryan L Blitz (Teddy) who kisses Trumps ass even when the diarrhea is not stop. 

When you fit all the pieces together you can see the picture.  

Ignoring certain facts does not help.  

1 hour ago, Teddy KGB said:

Good to know.     I’ll stop hiding from “white nationalists” now 

Go back to the kids' table.  You're bringing nothing to this one.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

This is a dishonest take. Context matters. White supremacy is vile and it is very fringe. His opinion is that pretending it's one of the biggest issues facing this country is a hoax presented by the left and the media and he is correct. 

Context does matter.

Having that fat assed, fake tan wearing buffoon spout Racistt/Biggoted tweets all day is not helping!!!

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Go back to the kids' table.  You're bringing nothing to this one.

does he ever besides one liners only he thinks are funny and  his TDS? 

Trump Denyal Syndrome

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

7 minutes ago, Gugny said:

CNN absolutely spreads hate (as does Fox News). They misrepresent things all the time to stir up division. If you don't see that, you're not watching.

3 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

No it doesn't.

You know what else is for sharing hatred?

Twitter. Only it's probably on your approved list of hatred, because it's all about the demonization of white males there.

Should we shut that down, too?

This is silly.