Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

23 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Hey, Trump knows a deal when he sees one.

Lightly used plane, estate sale, owner committed suicide ...

Let's try this one: Trump ordered him killed so he could buy his plane for cheap.

And to keep him quiet...

• Haha (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

And to keep him quiet...

Yeah, it's amazing that in the 5 years (anniversary just passed 3 days ago) and an Admin hell-bent on getting Trump any way they can, they haven't found a single thing on Trump here.  Meanwhile the hundreds to thousands of other men in that black book still haven't been identified. :rolleyes:

13 minutes ago, Steve O said:

Much as it pains me to agree with you, you might be on to something.

FIFY

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Really? You actually believe that! Amazing. :doh:

MAGA has serious selective memory 

Tell me what they've found, then.  Besides Trump buying Epstein's old plane.

25 minutes ago, Doc said:

Tell me what they've found, then.  Besides Trump buying Epstein's old plane.

I already have many times. You just forget, again, and again. Do you remember who Alex Acosta was? I have told you before 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

I already have many times. You just forget, again, and again. Do you remember who Alex Acosta was? I have told you before 

Yeah.  What does he have to do with Trump other than being hired by him 7 years ago?

12 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yeah.  What does he have to do with Trump other than being hired by him 7 years ago?

You don't remember what I told you before. That is obviously a fact. No need going over again. You will simply "forget"

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

You don't remember what I told you before. That is obviously a fact. No need going over again. You will simply "forget"

You made some ridiculous claim that Trump got Acosta to give Epstein a sweetheart deal.  Literally no one else has said that.

29 minutes ago, Doc said:

You made some ridiculous claim that Trump got Acosta to give Epstein a sweetheart deal.  Literally no one else has said that.

You remember! Acosta was awarded a job because of the sweatheart deal he gave Epstein. 

Do you remember why Acosta had to resign? 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

You remember! Acosta was awarded a job because of the sweatheart deal he gave Epstein. 

Do you remember why Acosta had to resign? 

No he wasn't.  True he had to resign because of the sweetheart deal he (although likely directed from above him) gave, but that has nothing to do with Trump.

Edited by Doc

9 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

So we're just not gonna talk about Trump flying around in Epstein's plane?

I mean, it’s kind of a dumb talking point. Is it really that far fetched that a wealthy man from NY could eventually lease or purchase a deceased wealthy man’s plane (also from the same area)?

Theres nothing to see here, just seems like nothing but an attempt to try and stir online fervor and fuel useless conspiracies.

• Agree 1

Asked by Tucker Carlson last year if he thought it was possible Epstein was killed, Trump said: “Oh, sure. I think it’s possible. I mean, I don’t really believe — I think he probably committed suicide. He had a life with beautiful homes and beautiful everything and all of a sudden he’s incarcerated and not doing very well. I would say that he did. But there are those people — there are many people. I think you’re one of them. Many people who think he was killed. He knew a lot on a lot of people.”