Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

12 hours ago, Doc said:

Allegations are just that until proven.  If they can be proven, then by all means, string him up.

Exactly.

I’m not going to accept baseless lies from Demonrats, because they HATE Trump to the very fiber of their beings and can NEVER be trusted to provide information on Trump. All lies, all the time. Period. Case closed.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

Exactly.

I’m not going to accept baseless lies from Demonrats, because they HATE Trump to the very fiber of their beings and can NEVER be trusted to provide information on Trump. All lies, all the time. Period. Case closed.

Of the entire pool of evidence the FBI/CIA has, I find it really disgusting that it all isn't being released. That is the group that is protecting disgusting men, right? Any ideas why? I'm especially interested in Tibs explanation why?

• Agree 3

12 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

Of the entire pool of evidence the FBI/CIA has, I find it really disgusting that it all isn't being released. That is the group that is protecting disgusting men, right? Any ideas why? I'm especially interested in Tibs explanation why?

It should be released and whoever participated in those disgusting acts should be punished SEVERELY.

I don’t care who it is, republicans, Demonrats, whoever.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

On 7/10/2024 at 10:54 PM, 4th&long said:

3 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Quick !! Joe is floundering.

Pull out an old disproved rumor to try and distract !!  (and fail)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQo8L3hLmP18Z4ndKIF699

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Hmm, that could be a bit ... problematic, no?

Perfect fit for vp. How many sane people want to run on his ticket after he tried to have the last vp killed? He’s going to need somebody dumber than him and that’s hard to find!

• Haha (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...