Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

:lol:

And you want one in the WH? Ya, you sure sound serious about stopping serial exploitation of children 

Trump gave Acosta a job for a reason 

Is Trump a child rapist? The voters need to know 

Wow, Trump loved this guy! Look at all these pics! 

They were butt buddies, in both NYC and Florida 

34 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You have seen the two pedophiles in videos together, right? And you know the labor secretary in Trump's cabinet is the guy who refused to prosecute Epstein, right? And Epstein died in Trump's jail, right? 

Here's what newsweek says is one of the flight logs: https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/21165424-epstein-flight-logs-released-in-usa-vs-maxwell

Maybe that USSC ruling has sent a chill through newsrooms 

Sorry for remaining skeptical regarding leaks about only one guy.

I'd like to see the actual logs.

3 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

Sorry for remaining skeptical regarding leaks about only one guy.

I'd like to see the actual logs.

You are saying Epstein was not a serial child rapist? 

Or that Trump, who had "girl parties" with him, was not involved? 

Or you just don't care? 

Or this is all a coincidence, too: 

WASHINGTON (AP) — A Justice Department report has found that former Labor Secretary Alex Acosta exercised “poor judgment” in handling an investigation into wealthy financier Jeffrey Epstein when he was a top federal prosecutor in Florida. But it also says he did not engage in professional misconduct.

Trump labor secretary was the guy who let him off easy! Then gets a job with Trump until media finds out, so he is fired 

https://apnews.com/article/jeffrey-epstein-florida-e2a4431f7319afd037023d9a586aa291

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Obviously you don't care Trump hung out with this exploiter of young girls

Raping children is funny? Even if you don't buy the worst, Trump was buddies with the serial rapist, gave the guy who refused to press charges against him a Presidential Cabinet Position!!! And had parties with him, and why? Why would Trump party with a guy who provided young girls? 

You are so full of Schiff it isn't even funny.

If Trump was ANYWHERE near Pedo Island, it would have come out YEARS ago and Trump would have been hung by his balls.

You stupid Dems KEEP REACHING for Schiff and it comes up dust every time.

Now we are supposed to believe your BullSchiff because some idiot on Twatter putting Trump's name to a coloring book making it look like a 5 year olds flight log?

Give me a mother fvvcking break. 

Edited by njbuff

49 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You are saying Epstein was not a serial child rapist? 

Or that Trump, who had "girl parties" with him, was not involved? 

Or you just don't care? 

Or this is all a coincidence, too: 

Trump labor secretary was the guy who let him off easy! Then gets a job with Trump until media finds out, so he is fired 

https://apnews.com/article/jeffrey-epstein-florida-e2a4431f7319afd037023d9a586aa291

I'm saying every man that was involved should be prosecuted to the fullest. Do you only care about one man

• Agree 1

47 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

I'm saying every man that was involved should be prosecuted to the fullest. Do you only care about one man

If what Trump is accused of in the grand jury testimony is only partly true, it’s truly sickening. I’m sure the media and others are busy digging through this story. 

I mean you get how serious this is? 

20 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

If what Trump is accused of in the grand jury testimony is only partly true, it’s truly sickening. I’m sure the media and others are busy digging through this story. 

I mean you get how serious this is? 

I'm not a Trump supporter. I have never voted for him. I'm pretty dang sure the flight log and other pedo island records are full of quite the number of politicians and celebrities.

20 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

I'm not a Trump supporter. I have never voted for him. I'm pretty dang sure the flight log and other pedo island records are full of quite the number of politicians and celebrities.

You don't have to be a Trump supported to be aghast at the allegations that girl made against Donald Trump in Grand Jury testimony. 

Did you read what she said he forced her to do?  

17 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You don't have to be a Trump supported to be aghast at the allegations that girl made against Donald Trump in Grand Jury testimony. 

https://www.mypalmbeachclerk.com/Home/Components/News/News/734/16

The recent Epstein document release can be found at the link. Maybe you can share with everyone the passages that mention Trump. 

4 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

https://www.mypalmbeachclerk.com/Home/Components/News/News/734/16

The recent Epstein document release can be found at the link. Maybe you can share with everyone the passages that mention Trump. 

Oh I posted the link about that poor girl those two got in their clutches. 

What in the name of God was he doing with a serial child rapist? 

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article256740662.html 

Donald Trump appears to have flown on Jeffrey Epstein’s private jets six more times than was previously known, according to flight logs released as evidence in Ghislaine Maxwell’s trial.

49 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Allegations are just that until proven.  If they can be proven, then by all means, string him up.

24 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh I posted the link about that poor girl those two got in their clutches. 

What in the name of God was he doing with a serial child rapist? 

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article256740662.html 

I will wait patiently for you to go through the Epstein grand jury docs for TRUMP references. If you hurry, you can scoop NYT/CNN etc. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

I knew I could get you to sh*t on yourself in less than ten minutes. Nice work!

Roundy - take note. Do not go down this path! 

It’ll be interesting to see who supports a pedo? 

trump hangs out with those two #######s and parties with them on Epstein island? What do you think they were doing when trump was there? What do you think trump was doing? We all know trump loves the trappings of being wealthy and taking advantage of every opportunity he could and always thought he was above the law. You people are *****en sick and in a cult. Worship your pedo! You will get what you deserve! Bunch of sick *****! 

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Trump lead is widening !

IMG_3638.thumb.webp.199c3cf10d29b6ada73a33d6d34e7610.webp

Bring back the disproved, fake Epstein rumors !!!!

Red wave! Red wave in UK! Red Wave in 2022, Red Wave in France!

image.png.e1cc48a538c80812a6c66b2b0f1b006b.png

10 hours ago, 4th&long said:

It’ll be interesting to see who supports a pedo? 

trump hangs out with those two #######s and parties with them on Epstein island? What do you think they were doing when trump was there? What do you think trump was doing? We all know trump loves the trappings of being wealthy and taking advantage of every opportunity he could and always thought he was above the law. You people are *****en sick and in a cult. Worship your pedo! You will get what you deserve! Bunch of sick *****! 

Even if photos emerged of Trump raping a girl, they wouldn't care

• Like (+1) 1