Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

3 minutes ago, Kemp said:

If your daughter made the accusation would it mean nothing?

I don't have one, but if I did, yeah it would mean something, but that's only because it's personal.  It doesn't mean it's the truth, though.

I mean we just spent the last 1-1/2 years following the case of a former Bills draft pick who was accused of SR and gang rape, and the girl had to recant her story because it was all lies.  And no one else came forward to claim he raped them as minors.

27 minutes ago, Doc said:

So this is speculation?  That whole 2+2-5 thing?

What do you think Slick knew?  Or Hilly?  They hung out with Epstein until the bitter end.  And she was (and still is to many) your hero.

They ALL knew what was up.  They didn't care, because we're peons to them.  You can bet your ass they all laugh at their supporters more than the people that dislike them.  They also love people who ignore the obvious, support division, and that are horrible at math.  

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/3/2019 at 10:07 AM, Tiberius said:

Why did Trump bring into his cabinet the guy that let a child sex predictor off with a slap on the thigh? This was Trumps sex buddy, and Trump hired the guy who let him off easy. Hmmmm...

• 2 months later...
9 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

Please link to these flight logs

You have seen the two pedophiles in videos together, right? And you know the labor secretary in Trump's cabinet is the guy who refused to prosecute Epstein, right? And Epstein died in Trump's jail, right? 

Here's what newsweek says is one of the flight logs: https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/21165424-epstein-flight-logs-released-in-usa-vs-maxwell

4 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

I’m as shocked as you that the truth-tellers at CNN/MSNBC/NYT/WaPo are not all over this. 

Maybe that USSC ruling has sent a chill through newsrooms 

16 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

Please link to these flight logs

Here are some more the media needs to look at. 

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

Could be. More likely they are covering for DONALD TRUMP. 

Oh, there's many doing that. The Alex Acosta cabinet position made no sense what so ever, and the way he was fired. That was the dude who was suppose to prosectue Epstein, but somehow let the rapist walk!! They Trump just happens to appoint the guy labor secretary?!?! 

This stroy is far from over, if the media would just cover it

Trump loved this monster, and probably killed him, too

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😅😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

3 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Tell us why they won’t. You must have a theory. Try to leave the idiotic blaming of the Supreme Court out of the discussion if you can. 

Obviously you don't care Trump hung out with this exploiter of young girls

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😅😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

Raping children is funny? Even if you don't buy the worst, Trump was buddies with the serial rapist, gave the guy who refused to press charges against him a Presidential Cabinet Position!!! And had parties with him, and why? Why would Trump party with a guy who provided young girls? 

2 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

I knew I could get you to sh*t on yourself in less than ten minutes. Nice work!

Roundy - take note. Do not go down this path! 

Seriously, you don't care about him hanging with Epstein, the serial child exploiter, right?