Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

On 12/12/2021 at 10:35 AM, Not at the table Karlos said:

This trial is a complete joke. 

I said to other poasters (not in PPP) that this was a professional job from the beginning. 

Add this to the pile: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2021/12/07/evidence-jeffrey-epsteins-safe-went-missing-fbi-raid-court-hears/

Agent Kelly Maguire testified that CDs and hard drives disappeared as authorities waited on a warrant to seize them. 

The number of arrests that need to be made inside of the justice department to make things right would amount to a coup. 

Edited by LeviF

18 hours ago, Doc said:

How incompetent and/or corrupt is the FBI?

As I said above, and many others have said before, the amount of arrests required to make this right would amount to a coup.

On 12/19/2021 at 8:02 PM, LeviF said:

I said to other poasters (not in PPP) that this was a professional job from the beginning. 

Add this to the pile: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2021/12/07/evidence-jeffrey-epsteins-safe-went-missing-fbi-raid-court-hears/

The number of arrests that need to be made inside of the justice department to make things right would amount to a coup. 

Martin Short Cuckoo GIF by tylaum

• Dislike 1

17 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Hey look. Westside is wrong again. 

In other breaking news, it's Thursday. 

Lets hope the appeal fails and she names names before being suicided 

Edited by ALF

I told you this was a pro job. One dead, one fall guy, everything else sealed up tight. Nothing to see here.

As I've stated many times previously, the deranged part of Qanon devotees is not that there are rings of wealthy elites who fund and facilitate trafficking children to be sexually abused, it's that anyone with power cares enough to do something about it.