Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

20 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I am surprised he was able to commit suicide.  While on suicide watch (since July 23rd)?  <_<

When you're desperate to get suicided, nothing can get in the way of shooting yourself in the back of the head twice.

• Haha (+1) 1

I’m not a conspiracy guy, but I think it’s telling that nobody is shocked by this event. Hopefully there is still enough evidence and witnesses to prosecute those in his circle who are truly guilty. Having said that I hope this POS rots in hell.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Koko78 said:

When you're desperate to get suicided, nothing can get in the way of shooting yourself in the back of the head twice.

I wonder who the sacrificial lamb is to get fired for this one?  15 minute checks, suicide proof smock, no sheets, etc. the day after records unsealed naming some pretty big names (and clearing Trump), with more to come...

It is stuff like this that easily gives way to "conspiracy theories".

• Like (+1) 1

To those well versed in the law...what happens to the million+ pages of evidence that have previously been seized/produced? The ones that his lawyers claimed they needed about a year to review.

Can anything the government holds, which will not be evidence in any other potential trials, be released to the public?

4 minutes ago, Hedge said:

To those well versed in the law...what happens to the million+ pages of evidence that have previously been seized/produced? The ones that his lawyers claimed they needed about a year to review.

Can anything the government holds, which will not be evidence in any other potential trials, be released to the public?

All this stuff he did was not just him alone, he had people helping him, that evidence is still red hot and will be used

1 minute ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Starting to understand the danger the establishment poses?

Of allowing a Putin loving president to be in charge of the justice system, I've been talknging about that for a few years now. This is a classic Putin style killing 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

All this stuff he did was not just him alone, he had people helping him, that evidence is still red hot and will be used

Of allowing a Putin loving president to be in charge of the justice system, I've been talknging about that for a few years now. This is a classic Putin style killing 

Actually it's a Clinton style killing, what's the number up to now, 31?