Who will be the best QB from 2004 draft?

PIZ

I'm shocked JP is winning in that poll over Roethlisbe... whatever,

But my shock doesn't come from his performance. If any of you watch him last year, he was consistantly mediocre. Pittsburgh's defense won as many if not more games than their Offense, and even when the offense was hitting on all cylanders, it wasn't all because of "Big Ben"...

Yes, he won, and won consistantly, but his success was due to the definition of team effort.

"Consistently mediocre" when his number one/two reciever missed half of the season and leading his team to a 15-1 record while having the third highest QB rating in the AFC?

Not bad for a rookie.

My vote goes to Roth.

The people over at the BuffaloBills.com board had quite a few topics on this poll when it was first created...and Losman was in 4th behind Rivers. Once the topics got more attention, more and more people started voting. In fact, some admitted voting 150 times or whatever for JP. It's just a bunch of fans voting over and over and over...there is no chance in hell, unfortunatly, that non-Bills fans would put JP above Ben or Eli.

I'll admit though, I have voted for Losman on that poll about 10-15 times. :devil:

I was impressed with what Big Ben did as a rookie, but at the same time I think he'll be more of a Bledsoe than he will a Marino. On the other hand, I think JP has the most upside of any QB taken last year.

I am definitely surprised that JP has over 40% of the vote, though.