There is absolutely no way that

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can say one thing, It sure is drawing alot of attention to the problem. I'd guess that there hasn't been so many rangers and other security at the border in 100 years!

Jeff

295189[/snapback]

But these people aren't rangers... they are pissed off southerners... with guns.

They say they will only call INS, but could you imagine if you have 1000 gun carrying, confederate flag waving southerners and one imigrant gets shot in the face, think any of these good ol' boys is gonna rat anyone out?

This has international incident written all over it.

But these people aren't rangers... they are pissed off southerners... with guns.

They say they will only call INS, but could you imagine if you have 1000 gun carrying, confederate flag waving southerners and one imigrant gets shot in the face, think any of these good ol' boys is gonna rat anyone out?

295193[/snapback]

and whats the problem with this?

295193[/snapback]

No, I ment that in responce to the "protest" the government i'm sure has plugged in more rangers than ever before.

Jeff

295193[/snapback]

It should already be an international incident that the President of Mexico all but champions illegal immigration into the US... :devil:

295193[/snapback]

Plus, I'm not so sure that I dissagree with it.

Jeff

Not only is it ridiculous that these people come into the country illegally, but they also qualify for all kinds of benefits. How the hell does that work? Benefits should be for citizens or those that come here legally. I hate the idea that my tax money goes to people that have come to this country illegally and contribute nothing to society.

Not only is it ridiculous that these people come into the country illegally, but they also qualify for all kinds of benefits.  How the hell does that work?  Benefits should be for citizens or those that come here legally.  I hate the idea that my tax money goes to people that have come to this country illegally and contribute nothing to society.

295212[/snapback]

Try living amongst them. They not only get these benefits, they feel as if they are entitled to them . .

Not only is it ridiculous that these people come into the country illegally, but they also qualify for all kinds of benefits.  How the hell does that work?  Benefits should be for citizens or those that come here legally.  I hate the idea that my tax money goes to people that have come to this country illegally and contribute nothing to society.

295212[/snapback]

I dunno that they contribute nothing. They make it so a head of lettuce is about a buck, instead of $5.

I don't think any states bordering Mexico were Confederate states

295209[/snapback]

Ummm, Texas was part of the Confederacy...

http://www.civilwarhome.com/confederacyoverview.htm

Their senators were Louis T. Wigfall and Williamson S. Oldham

http://www.civilwarhome.com/confederatesenators.htm

Unless that site (and others like it) lies...?

:devil: