Bills Training Camp Day 2 - 7/26

I'm just going to take the time right here to remind everyone that Patrick Mahomes threw a ton of picks during his 2nd TC with the Chiefs last summer.  It's not necessarily a bad thing if Josh has some bad reps -- this is supposed to be a very good Buffalo defense.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

3rd year in the league.  With Zona.  64 receptions, 759 yds.  #2 behind Larry Fitz.
https://www.pro-football-reference.com//R/RobeAn00.htm

Wow. Shows my ignorance on that. 

That shows that he's been in the league since 2010..?

Nevermind- I'm an idiot. I see what you were saying.

Edited by whatdrought

Just now, The Wiz said:

What does this tweet even mean? 

It was a laser, a completion, not a good throw and a PBU? 

It was complete, But one of those throws he probably shouldnt take, but will because he has confidence in that Arm of his

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, eball said:

I'm just going to take the time right here to remind everyone that Patrick Mahomes threw a ton of picks during his 2nd TC with the Chiefs last summer.  It's not necessarily a bad thing if Josh has some bad reps -- this is supposed to be a very good Buffalo defense.

And the Chiefs D ended up not being very good at all

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Steptide said:

I know everyone wants to see Allen's improvement from last season, but I'm genuinely curious about Barkley also 

Don't worry, you'll see a TON of him during preseason.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

Wow. Shows my ignorance on that. 

That shows that he's been in the league since 2010..?

Yep.  8 year vet.  30 years old.

I'm gonna guess one attraction of the Bills for him was "we'll give you a fair look at WR" and one attraction of him for the Bills was, even though he's been a ST guy, he really knows how to run a good route.  Message to young players like Foster is "That was last year, this is Now.  Get in the playbook, listen to the coach, and run crisp routes, or Sit Down."

• Like (+1) 2