Saving sea turtles is dangerous

2 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Not confuse me with those wack a doodles.  Won't catch impaling myself on a metal straw... I suck the tapioca outta my bubble tea with one of these!

7b760d725f5244e5cd1e4ac5b6fe0fe6.jpg

You keep drinking that “bubble tea” Mr. Hip!!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9276264/girl-100-bubble-tea-balls-in-body-five-days-constipation/amp/

• Haha (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Not confuse me with those wack a doodles.  Won't catch impaling myself on a metal straw... I suck the tapioca outta my bubble tea with one of these!

7b760d725f5244e5cd1e4ac5b6fe0fe6.jpg

I really hate to be the one to tell you this, but that isn't tapioca. 

Meh, how can a plastic open tube be so dangerous for sea turtles? It's hard to suffocate using one....

Yesterday I tried to save a couple racoons on my way out of work that appeared to be stuck in a storm sewer. The local SPCA/Humaine Society didn't seem to care and when I went back out it appears they had either drowned or got out so I left too. Guess they are further down the list then sea turtles.....

Was getting paper straws in CA.  Hated the way they tasted and felt.  I will not, however, not carry any metal straws for fear of dying on the stake.  Thanks @BringBackFergy for ruining this alternative.  My wife was probably hoping to collect the life insurance “yeah the poor bastard died on his straw, yeah his straw not his little....How do I collect?”  

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

Was getting paper straws in CA.  Hated the way they tasted and felt.  I will not, however, not carry any metal straws for fear of dying on the stake.  Thanks @BringBackFergy for ruining this alternative.  My wife was probably hoping to collect the life insurance “yeah the poor bastard died on his straw, yeah his straw not his little....How do I collect?”  

Your wife will come up with another plan. Please check back with us regularly to assure you are still alive and kicking.

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

Your wife will come up with another plan. Please check back with us regularly to assure you are still alive and kicking.

I’ve been outsmarting her for decades... or I at least tell myself that...