Hey, he parked in my spot!

As a weirdo, I follow commercial aviation news and accidents. Boeing really messed up on putting giant overweight engines on an airframe that was designed in the late 60's and never upgraded or thought about, for these new engines. The "fix" was software to angle the plane back down to keep airspeed and then not to really tell anyone about the "fix." 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

As a weirdo, I follow commercial aviation news and accidents. Boeing really messed up on putting giant overweight engines on an airframe that was designed in the late 60's and never upgraded or thought about, for these new engines. The "fix" was software to angle the plane back down to keep airspeed and then not to really tell anyone about the "fix." 

You would think that would be important stuff for the pilots to know...

1 hour ago, Seasons1992 said:

Sounds similar to a kid years ago shoehorning a 429 V-8 into a Pinto, and then wrapping himself around a telephone pole.