Hot for teacher: Chicago style

...Earlier Wednesday, the doors were locked at Jordan Baptist Church, a red brick building with a tall white spire. Several school buses sat in the parking lot connected to the church at 5040 W. 87th St. A small fenced playground with a slide and a swingset also sat empty behind the building....

That’s some pretty fancy writing for a HfT article

27 minutes ago, row_33 said:

If you want booze, just get some at the grocery store

That's how I survived two years in Chicago.  Drug stores, grocery stores, and even liquor stores and they all run real good sale ads.  Taxes were miserable but they keep everybody drunked up, so they don't know.  They have Buffalo type winters and in the summer, they even have tornado's, in the W suburbs.

• Thank you (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

That's how I survived two years in Chicago.  Drug stores, grocery stores, and even liquor stores and they all run real good sale ads.  Taxes were miserable but they keep everybody drunked up, so they don't know.  They have Buffalo type winters and in the summer, they even have tornado's, in the W suburbs.

the three summers i've been there gave a heat wave that killed a lot of seniors each time

5 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

Beat me to it...........

I'm a no. Those are crazy eyes.

The crazy eyes were making me lean yes.  Then I read she’s the pastor’s wife and changed it to “hell yes!!”

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Someone missed ~12 posts up.

We've seen both versions.  The powerwashed version and the painted version.  @Gugny would give it a whirl w/the painted version. That takes some serious stones knowing what is underneath all that make-up!

I take back all those snarky things I said about Gug bellyaching about losing .4 mpg whilst using his car's air conditioning. The Dude really knows how to live on the edge!

5 hours ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

@ExiledInIllinois  has not given us the on the spot expert opinion yet.

19 hours ago, mead107 said:

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Wait mead, are you barfing due to the 38 marg's or her face?