You're gonna need a bigger boat

On 6/27/2019 at 8:19 AM, 3rdnlng said:

HA, liberal users throw away other people's property and harm the environment while doing so. I guess crapping on cars just wasn't enough for them.

Yup, young ‘progressives’ angry because.....scooters bad?

On 6/27/2019 at 3:33 PM, Azalin said:

That's been a problem here in Austin for a while now:

https://www.kvue.com/article/news/local/video-shows-group-throwing-scooters-into-lady-bird-lake-from-congress-avenue-bridge/269-b0220921-beb1-4ed7-8874-7a01cc38fa7d

They're also finding them covered with Zebra Mussels if they're not fished out of the lake right away.

So the scooters can be used as zebra mussel lures?  That's great!

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, snafu said:

So the scooters can be used as zebra mussel lures?  That's great!

Actually zebra mussels aren't all that bad in the right waterways. Great Lakes, not really because they can take over such things as water inlets. Small lakes in the north that the water level can be controlled are where they do the best. They filter the water, but if too numerous they can clear it up so much that the weeds grow like crazy. The secret is to lower the water level in the winter so that a certain portion of them freeze and die off. Next year, rinse and repeat.

10 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Actually zebra mussels aren't all that bad in the right waterways. Great Lakes, not really because they can take over such things as water inlets. Small lakes in the north that the water level can be controlled are where they do the best. They filter the water, but if too numerous they can clear it up so much that the weeds grow like crazy. The secret is to lower the water level in the winter so that a certain portion of them freeze and die off. Next year, rinse and repeat.

Did EII hack your account?

4 minutes ago, snafu said:

Did EII hack your account?

No, I actually know something about the subject and didn't interject 4 other subjects in trying to explain it. I'm a Renaissance Man and have vast knowledge of many different subjects. Ask me about cross pollination next time.

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

You think I'd be any sort of good superhero?

sure! sniping at ######s from the balcony isn't something that your average Joe or Betty Six-Pack could handle.

wtf, re tards is nannied but your status isn't?

Edited by Foxx

58 minutes ago, Foxx said:

sure! sniping at ######s from the balcony isn't something that your average Joe or Betty Six-Pack could handle.

wtf, re tards is nannied but your status isn't?

In his case it's Great-Grandfathered in.

• Like (+1) 1