USS Nimitz Tic Tac UFO Encounter

Nextmanup

4 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

PS:   In the above video, Commander Fravor points out that the incident directly or indirectly involved about 6,000 people on 2 different ships.  He said he was one of the "20 most important people" of that group (being the commander of an air wing) .....

Just for clarity, it didn't involve 6000 people.

That would be the total compliment of sailors on those ships.

It would involve very few.

Additionally, he was never a "commander of an air  wing," 

He was the CO of an F-18 squadron.

The one thing he certainly gets wrong is that he claims there are only two things truthful in the movie "TopGun,."

He doesn't mention that the Miramar O Club was an entirely accurate depiction. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

PS:   In the above video, Commander Fravor points out that the incident directly or indirectly involved about 6,000 people on 2 different ships.  He said he was one of the "20 most important people" of that group (being the commander of an air wing) and that he was the pilot who actually chased the UFO and made the observations.

He said that because of all this, you would assume the powers that be were going to want to sit him down and debrief him on this incident.  He points out, however, that such an incident never happened!  

No one ever talked to him about this after it happened.

My immediate reaction was that this could only be possible if higher channels in the government/military knew what this thing was already (because it is our own advanced technology) so there is no real need to sit down and chat with Commander Fravor about it.

Commander Fravor in this video draws the opposite conclusion though, that the technology is not from this world.

I find his comment about "no debriefing" to be perhaps the single most interesting thing he has said about this incident to date, at least that I know of.

He bumped into an advanced UFO that seemingly defied the laws of physics and took flying to a whole new level, but no one wanted to bother talking to him about this?

Why not?!

Well, he was still held to the military's secrecy/confidentiality standards while he was active, so they wouldn't feel compelled to remind him of that (especially since he was relatively high ranking). Even if they didn't know what it was at the time, they probably got all the additional data they needed from the instruments and they have video. What would they need to know from him? They probably reviewed his standard ops report or whatever it's called.

There's definitely an impression now that they desire and/or don't care if this information gets out to the public

8 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

My immediate reaction was that this could only be possible if higher channels in the government/military knew what this thing was already (because it is our own advanced technology) so there is no real need to sit down and chat with Commander Fravor about it.

This would be a correct assumption. The USN (ONI specifically) has been at the tip of the spear in terms of researching this phenomenon since the 1940s. Whatever the origin of the tech encountered by the pilots, it does seem that there is an intentional roll out of this "technology" taking place with the full support and permission of the USN/DoD. 

The question is how much they'll actually admit to...

The shows were very interesting and semi believable because they didn't include the "aliens" guy with bad hair.

The things that kept my interest was that the "tic tac" didn't have wings for any kind of lift nor did whatever propelled it show any signs of heat. It apparently also went under water and traveled at speeds far faster than any known submersible.

They had numerous fighter pilots and aircraft engineers that were baffled by what they were seeing and had no answers for it, which also lends to some sort of credibility. The show was worth a watch.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

The shows were very interesting and semi believable because they didn't include the "aliens" guy with bad hair.

The things that kept my interest was that the "tic tac" didn't have wings for any kind of lift nor did whatever propelled it show any signs of heat. It apparently also went under water and traveled at speeds far faster than any known submersible.

They had numerous fighter pilots and aircraft engineers that were baffled by what they were seeing and had no answers for it, which also lends to some sort of credibility. The show was worth a watch.

Question: did you believe in this kind of technology before watching the show or think it was delusional/fantasy? Same question on the existence of ET crafts here in our world?

(just for my own curiosity) :beer: 

10 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Question: did you believe in this kind of technology before watching the show or think it was delusional/fantasy? Same question on the existence of ET crafts here in our world?

(just for my own curiosity) :beer: 

I'll keep an open mind to both questions. There wasn't enough evidence shown to convince me one way or the other.

Lou is more believable than Giorgio by far but both shows run on the History channel, for what its worth.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 7/1/2019 at 7:01 PM, frostbitmic said:

I'll keep an open mind to both questions. There wasn't enough evidence shown to convince me one way or the other.

Lou is more believable than Giorgio by far but both shows run on the History channel, for what its worth.

100%

On 6/30/2019 at 7:38 PM, LeGOATski said:

Well, he was still held to the military's secrecy/confidentiality standards while he was active, so they wouldn't feel compelled to remind him of that (especially since he was relatively high ranking). Even if they didn't know what it was at the time, they probably got all the additional data they needed from the instruments and they have video. What would they need to know from him? They probably reviewed his standard ops report or whatever it's called.

There's definitely an impression now that they desire and/or don't care if this information gets out to the public

He has mentioned on camera that he never signed some sort of NDA even though people outside the military seem to think he would have.

I disagree that they "got all that needed" and there was no need to discuss this with the pilot who made the contact/observation.

He seemed quite surprised by it himself, and he was the leader of an air wing, not me. 

He knows more about how they do stuff than I do.