Any of you guys need a physical?

Some doctors there when they go thru medical school are obligated to work for government for period of time. 

I wonder is she got her degree with such obligations and used this as a get out of jail free card.

How do you know I haven't already?

BTW: Suberbia south Tulsa, particularly my town of Jenks, Myanmar and Bangladesh ex pats are arriving in droves. 

It cracked me up the other day to see a young lady "edging" her yard with a machete! 

They are generally nice people but very standoffish. They also seem to have several generations per household. IDK, so long as they keep up the appearance of the neighborhood, which they do. My kids in high school do not like the Asian clique, though.

Edited by BUFFALOKIE

5 hours ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

How do you know I haven't already?

BTW: Suberbia south Tulsa, particularly my town of Jenks, Myanmar and Bangladesh ex pats are arriving in droves. 

It cracked me up the other day to see a young lady "edging" her yard with a machete! 

They are generally nice people but very standoffish. They also seem to have several generations per household. IDK, so long as they keep up the appearance of the neighborhood, which they do. My kids in high school do not like the Asian clique, though.

There was an Chinese Foreign Exchange cheating ring @ our children's high school a bunch of years back when my son was in high school.  LoL... With the iPads the school was mandating... And in Chinese (would that be Mandarin?) From what half information I was told.  Not sure what the exact mechanics of it was... Or how it played out.  They kept on pressuing my daughter to upgrade her hand me down iPad that my son used. Something with outside networks?  Who knows... /smh

5 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Yo, Speed Racer... It's in: Myanmar.  Big difference from the real world.  I don't think we have to worry.  ??

You been to a doctors office lately?  We're importing medical professionals because American snowflakes are too busy Tweeting and Safe Spacing to study the science and math necessary to become a doctor

• Haha (+1) 1