White trash: Oregon style

No amount of alcohol ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

2 hours ago, mead107 said:

No amount of alcohol ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

You haven’t tested your limits! 

I recommend you keep it that way. 

Just now, mead107 said:

Take her in and fix her?

Not really a joking matter.  She's got substance abuse problems and they think arresting her over a dozen times is going to help?  This is one of the biggest problems in this country.  We spend money on locking people up instead of spending money on finding the root of the problem and addressing that.  This woman is one of many poster children for said problem.

A little empathy would go a long way.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Also see they have something called Cosmic Tubing in Oregon. 

Sounds cool.....well, except for the woman that broke into a bunch of pieces doing it.

Edited by I am the egg man

4 hours ago, Gray Beard said:

Portland is such a great city.  Unfortunately it attracts a lot of people who really need help.  

I haven’t been to San Francisco in several years, but I hear it’s much worse there. 

Nope.   Portland is where the full-on nut jobs go when they've decided SF has gone mainstream.

11 hours ago, mead107 said:

Or LSD, or Magic Mushrooms, or Peyote ALL combined 

first thought was that a man or a woman ......  

• Haha (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Gray Beard said:

Portland is such a great city.  Unfortunately it attracts a lot of people who really need help.  

I haven’t been to San Francisco in several years, but I hear it’s much worse there. 

Can't forget Seattle!

10 hours ago, Gugny said:

Not really a joking matter.  She's got substance abuse problems and they think arresting her over a dozen times is going to help?  This is one of the biggest problems in this country.  We spend money on locking people up instead of spending money on finding the root of the problem and addressing that.  This woman is one of many poster children for said problem.

A little empathy would go a long way.

But they don't/won't/can't commit people anymore, so she will only get help when she asks for it.

And of course people like this don't think they need help.    :wallbash::wallbash: