Prisco on our FA losses

interesting takes. I hate that he says Tim Anderson was a disappointment. How??? he barely played, and who would notice with SamX2 out there? But I like that he feels TA can probably get it done.

and he feels we won't miss JJ. I agree there.

Bills DT Pat Williams to the Vikings

Williams is a wide body in the middle who will be tough for the Bills to replace. He was stout against the run. The Bills don't have a player ready to step in with his ability to do that job. Ron Edwards will get first crack, but second-year player Tim Anderson, who was disappointing as a rookie, could be the player who could eventually take over as the starter. Neither Edwards nor Anderson have the bulk of Williams.

Rate the replacement: Williams will be missed. But you can develop tackles. Anderson might be ready to make that move.

Bills LT Jonas Jennings to the 49ers

The 49ers were desperate for a left tackle, so they overpaid for Jennings in a big way. Jennings is a good player, but he's by no means a premier left tackle. In fact, some still think he's a better guard. That said, it's a big hit for the Bills, who do not have a quality backup ready to step in. They are trying to make a deal to get L.J. Shelton from the Cardinals, but that hasn't happened yet. There's also talk of moving Trey Teague from center to tackle. If they get Shelton, Jennings won't be missed. They're on the same level. If they move Teague out, they could have some trouble inside.

Rate the replacement: They'll be fine. This isn't Walter Jones we're talking about.

http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/story/8342031