Major League Baseball Predction Thread

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh boy here we go again. WHOS the WORLD CHAMPS AGAIN?? WHO IMPLODED When it MATTERS? Thats right the CHOKEES! This is the 1st game of year jesus! Talk to me at end of season when your not Champs again. Lets not do this on the Bills board like last year every single game of the year. Its a long season and I come here to see Bills and football talk not baseball.

Oh boy here we go again. WHOS the WORLD CHAMPS AGAIN?? WHO IMPLODED When it MATTERS? Thats right the CHOKEES! This is the 1st game of year jesus! Talk to me at end of season when your not Champs again. Lets not do this on the Bills board like last year every single game of the year. Its a long season and I come here to see Bills and football talk not baseball.

294908[/snapback]

If you're talking to me, you should know that I hate both teams. I used to hate the Yankees more, but the obnoxiousness of Red Sox fans has made me change my tune.

Really and Yankee fans arent worse? Give me a break.

294919[/snapback]

Let me outline why I find Red Sox fans to be obnoxious.

1. They think that they are the only ones who hate the Yankees. Fans of other teams have hated the Yankees forever. The only difference is that these teams actually got past them more than once between 1918 and 2004.

2. The fact that Red Sox fans go to other teams stadiums and think they are the only ones who know anything about baseball. The teams playing may have nothing to do with the Red Sox, but they will be there in scattered numbers and act like they run the place. They will find each other and yell at the top of their lungs "Go Red Sox" and until 2004, they would yell "Nomarrrrrrr!"

3. Their belief that no city has better fans than them and that no team has a better ballpark.

4. The obnoxious intellectuals who obsess over the Red Sox in the most nail on the chalkboard ways.

5. Their perpetuation of this idea that no other team in MLB matters and that it's just them and the Yankees and everything else is scenery and how they get the media to go along with it.

6. How they complain about how much the Yankees spend, yet they have often have the second highest payroll in baseball.

7. Whoops, almost forgot, I also get annoyed by them because they usually double as Patriots fans.

Edited by JohnnyB

Perhaps tomorrow evenings great game can be enjoyed and a thread be participated in  by all who wish  ...... special games  may have exceptions. :)

294828[/snapback]

Special games?? So the first game of a 160 whatever game season is a "special game"?

Nice win...too bad you couldn't win just one last year...he,he,he.

PTR

Its the Yankee stampede!

The Yakees are coming, the Yankees are coming!!!

The Sox's beating begin tonight!!!!!

GO YANKEES!!!

ding ding....its begun!!!

294792[/snapback]

Special games?? So the first game of a 160 whatever game season is a "special game"?

294935[/snapback]

Yes for most baseball fans the first game of the season is most special , for each and every team in the league . I will admit to every game of the season being most special as I do most enjoy baseball. I will not apologize for that or do I need to.

Let me outline why I find Red Sox fans to be obnoxious.

1. They think that they are the only ones who hate the Yankees. Fans of other teams have hated the Yankees forever. The only difference is that these teams actually got past them more than once between 1918 and 2004.

2. The fact that Red Sox fans go to other teams stadiums and think they are the only ones who know anything about baseball. The teams playing may have nothing to do with the Red Sox, but they will be there in scattered numbers and act like they run the place. They will find each other and yell at the top of their lungs "Go Red Sox" and until 2004, they would yell "Nomarrrrrrr!"

3. Their belief that no city has better fans than them and that no team has a better ballpark.

4. The obnoxious intellectuals who obsess over the Red Sox in the most nail on the chalkboard ways.

5. Their perpetuation of this idea that no other team in MLB matters and that it's just them and the Yankees and everything else is scenery and how they get the media to go along with it.

6. How they complain about how much the Yankees spend, yet they have often have the second highest payroll in baseball.

7. Whoops, almost forgot, I also get annoyed by them because they usually double as Patriots fans. <-----Not this Red Sox fan. DIEHARD Bills fan, and football is #1 to me.

Someone forgot to take his medication today lol.