Bi-Partisan Support For Impeachment

14 minutes ago, B-Man said:

This is why there isn't going to be an impeachment vote any time soon.

This entire charade is about money and merchandising.

...special thanks to the fickle Michigan electorate......SMH.....my she choke on a ham sammich......

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Jesus.  That's not funny.  That's scary.  That's real Star-Chamber-Type stuff - they're usurping the courts' role in mediating disputes now.  They're really positioning themselves as the Assemblée Nationale.

Still think they're not dangerous?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Still think they're not dangerous?

I never said they weren't dangerous.  I just support their First Amendment rights.

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m still interested to hear how these clowns keep saying that Trump is ‘lawless’. I don’t get it. How exactly?

Because...shut up, you racist!

4 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Yes Joe, it's insanity, horrific, stupid and idiotic but in retrospect we don't want to mess with the 1st amendment, now do we?

Hey why not let it all burn, amiright? Because make no mistake...WHEN the inevitable happens and the Democrats in congress vote to impeach, it WILL all burn.

Edited by Joe in Winslow

2 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Hey why not let it all burn, amiright?

Joe in Anarchyland would be a good screen name for you. Don't you see that we have to put up with distasteful speech in order to guarantee free speech? The Constitution isn't an option only document only to be adhered to when it fits our views.  

3 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Joe in Anarchyland would be a good screen name for you. Don't you see that we have to put up with distasteful speech in order to guarantee free speech? The Constitution isn't an option only document only to be adhered to when it fits our views.  

OK, well, have fun when it all burns down after the impeachment hearings.

It's coming.