Saban Quits the Dolphins!

did we eventually conclude that mitch hedberg actually died?

293593[/snapback]

He wasn't famous enough to fake his own death. You need to earn that. Don't get me wrong, the guy was frigging hilarious, but a B-level comedian doesn't get the right to fake his own death. That's quite the prima donna move. I mean, when Andy Kaufman died, people thought it was a gag, and rightfully so, as he was one of the best comedians of all time.

Mitch is dead. RIP.

After the April Fools part was this...

Third, and in a twist on the whole "Little Debbie" thing from earlier this week, word is that a team secretary has been directed never to speak to the Nicktator -- after complimenting him on his haircut (that B word!).

Saban sounds like a real winner. People wanted him here in Buffalo last year. I'm glad he's down there with the Felons. Looks like he'll fit right in . What a Dcik!

I refuse to believe any of that crap posted today!

Hmmm..........the Doll Fans site has nothing on it but Fin Heaven mentions it only once and calls it a non fabricated story. But still, if it WERE true, that whole board would be in flames like the day Wicky dissed them for MJ. :devil:

Did anyone happen to scroll down further in that link and see this nugget? Now we know its bunk! :devil:

Cowboys QB Drew Bledsoe's mobility is improving; he recently ran the 40 in 6.4 seconds.

:doh:;):w00t: