Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

Just now, transplantbillsfan said:

Dude you're having a different conversation.

Go back and read how this back and forth started between DR and me.

It started with you saying the Trump campaign was warned and briefed by the FBI. They were not warned that four of their members were under investigation. Compared to how the same group of FBI agents treated Hillary Clinton's campaign with regards to her emails (no official interviews, lawyers allowed to be present, full deference given) in the same summer -- it's blatantly false to claim that the FBI was on the up and up with the Trump campaign. 

They weren't. They didn't warn Trump, instead they wired up informants to try to spy on the campaign instead. 

Hence why people are going to jail.

• Like (+1) 6

6 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

" It was a "lesser briefing, that generally discussed general threats", which means it did not discuss any specific threats. An intelligent person would not hang their hat on general info when it states clearly that he was not given any actionable Intel and pretend it is the same. 

For someone not in the room when these threats were discussed, you seem to be reaching your own conclusion of the words of an AG who moments before denied it even happened and then had to correct himself.

In fact Barr was asked directly "what the Russians were trying to do and advise him to tell people affiliated with his campaign to be on their guard and be vigilant about Russian efforts to undermine public confidence in the election."

Barr responded "My understanding is that didn't happen, Under these circumstances, it's one of the things that I can't fathom why it did not happen, if you're concerned about interference in the election and you have substantial people involved in the campaign who were former U.S. attorneys"

Then after an apparent break, Barr comes back and has to walk back his comments. One might argue in his situation as he contradicts something he just said he did so artfully and diplomatically.

Nonetheless, it demonstrates that the Obama Administration did, in fact, warn the Trump campaign about Russian meddling and interference. If you want to argue they didn't go far enough, that's a different discussion. But anyone saying the Trump campaign wasn't warned about Russian meddling is just plain wrong, as current AG Bill Barr himself acknowledged publicly.

7 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

In retrospect,  then Candidate Trump should have been warned about the Obama administration and weaponization of the FBI and DOJ  by Obama/Biden, the CIA attempting to unseat him, manipulation and lies to the FISA court, and unmasking of US citizens, and mainstream media outlets like the Washington post participating in circular and duplicitous reporting for 4 years to destroy his presidency.  

The Russians were irrelevant, more or less, until suddenly, as if by magic, in the waning days of the 8 year reign of team O’Biden, they were at the gates.

Ironically, the greatest threat to a fair election was the segment of the population who bought the mythical tale of hookers, golden showers, the chastity of Team O’Biden, a free an independent press and anonymous sources, and a boogeyman from Leningrad. Phase II is the reimagination of Joe Biden as an able and honest statesman. 

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They warned the campaign about Flynn? Popadopolous? Manafort? 

Nope. 

They wired up spies to entrap the campaign instead. 

You're wrong. All the way. 

Wrong all the way, huh?

Did the Trump campaign get warned about Russian meddling or not?

I'll answer for you because the simple FACT is yes, as Trump's own current AG admits.

I know you're getting stressed about the new avatar you're going to have to deal with, but try not to panic.

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It started with you saying the Trump campaign was warned and briefed by the FBI. They were not warned that four of their members were under investigation. Compared to how the same group of FBI agents treated Hillary Clinton's campaign with regards to her emails (no official interviews, lawyers allowed to be present, full deference given) in the same summer -- it's blatantly false to claim that the FBI was on the up and up with the Trump campaign. 

They weren't. They didn't warn Trump, instead they wired up informants to try to spy on the campaign instead. 

Hence why people are going to jail.

I did say they were warned and briefed by the FBI.

They were warned and briefed that the Russians were trying to meddle in the election.

16 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Wrong all the way, huh?

I'll answer for you because the simple FACT is yes, as Trump's own current AG admits.

I know you're getting stressed about the new avatar you're going to have to deal with, but try not to panic.

You inserted a word that wasn't in your original statement, and changes the whole context. They were actively investigating Trump's campaign for collusion with foreign entities -- and they were not warned. Instead of warning Trump that he might be surrounding himself with bad actors (which was protocol for years, see Dianne Fienstein's CCP driver), they purposefully withheld that information from both the candidate and the campaign in order to run a counterintelligence investigation against them

It's a blatant abuse of power. And the "fact" that you're clinging to only proves the point I'm making. You're woefully unformed on this topic. It used to be understandable, now it's just willful ignorance. And it's a real bad look on you, Transplant. 

13 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

They were warned and briefed that the Russians were trying to meddle in the election.

Which wasn't what they were investigating. 

So they weren't warned. They were set up.

• Like (+1) 3

14 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Wrong all the way, huh?

If the FBI weren't trying to set 45 up & were actually on the level about warning him about Russians trying to infiltrate his campaign and trying to protect the integrity of the election, wouldn't they have told him they had concerns that Page (at a minimum) might have been compromised by the Russians?

Telling him that would've allowed him to either remove an apple that was soooo bad & such an imminent national threat that he had an entire year's worth of FISA warrants issued against him or possibly even lay a trap to set him & the Russians up.  Which, if the FBI were really on the level, wouldn't that have been in our national interest?

Funny, how nearly 3 years after those warrants which indicated Page was a threat to national security had expired that he still walks around unindicted.  Any thoughts to why that might be?

• Like (+1) 6

1 hour ago, Taro T said:

If the FBI weren't trying to set 45 up & were actually on the level about warning him about Russians trying to infiltrate his campaign and trying to protect the integrity of the election, wouldn't they have told him they had concerns that Page (at a minimum) might have been compromised by the Russians?

Telling him that would've allowed him to either remove an apple that was soooo bad & such an imminent national threat that he had an entire year's worth of FISA warrants issued against him or possibly even lay a trap to set him & the Russians up.  Which, if the FBI were really on the level, wouldn't that have been in our national interest?

Funny, how nearly 3 years after those warrants which indicated Page was a threat to national security had expired that he still walks around unindicted.  Any thoughts to why that might be?

They could not take the chance of warning Page of their duplicity. After all, information was altered to reflect that he had not worked with the CIA and in affect became an open target for the coup conspirators. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

They could not take the chance of warning Page of their duplicity. After all, information was altered to reflect that he had not worked with the CIA and in affect became an open target for the coup conspirators. 

Well, were the FBI's investigation on the level then tipping off Page wouldn't be an issue, would it?  (Besides the Q was for TBF.)

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Taro T said:

aliens-guy.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 2

Of course she doesn't want to talk about how Joe Biden was the architect of the current systemic injustice people are protesting about, like she doesn't want to talk about how he was all about the confederate flag, like she doesn't want to talk about how he praised and worked with actual segregationists, like she doesn't want to talk about how it was Biden, not Trump, who eulogized a former KKK leader, like she doesn't want to talk about how all fundraising for BLM is being funneled into the campaign coffers of this same, old, white, racist of a man. 

She just wants people to shut up about that and vote for him because THIS time he'll be different :lol: 

Because she's a liar, as is seen by every presser she gives and No Chance Joe's record on this issue is abysmal. 

Again, if you've spent any time spreading your outrage on "systemic racism" or any of these issues over the past several weeks and still plan on voting for Joe Biden it shows that you're either: A) deeply dishonest, B) don't really care about solving the issue, or C) so partisan that you're both A and B. 

There's no forth choice. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Of course she doesn't want to talk about how Joe Biden was the architect of the current systemic injustice people are protesting about, like she doesn't want to talk about how he was all about the confederate flag, like she doesn't want to talk about how he praised and worked with actual segregationists, like she doesn't want to talk about how it was Biden, not Trump, who eulogized a former KKK leader, like she doesn't want to talk about how all fundraising for BLM is being funneled into the campaign coffers of this same, old, white, racist of a man. 

She just wants people to shut up about that and vote for him because THIS time he'll be different :lol: 

Because she's a liar, as is seen by every presser she gives and No Chance Joe's record on this issue is abysmal. 

Again, if you've spent any time spreading your outrage on "systemic racism" or any of these issues over the past several weeks and still plan on voting for Joe Biden it shows that you're either: A) deeply dishonest, B) don't really care about solving the issue, or C) so partisan that you're both A and B. 

There's no forth choice. 

So marrying her comments with the generally held views of the left...

I dont like addressing issues that happened 25 years ago when I was three years old, but at the same time I have no problem using the events of 150+ years ago to advance my agenda today.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Ah, I see it now. @transplantbillsfan describes Joe's penchant for the fondle as a sign of being "affectionate".  Its really on the people on the other side of Biden's fingers to realize he is the aggrieved party! 

I think the Nxivm dude would have done really well in dem politics, maybe even made it to VP.  He was misunderstood as well, just like Joe.  Who knew the girls did not want to be branded with his initials? Is that really on him? 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

Think of the pretzel logic on display here... 

"We can't go back to the way things were before"... so vote for the guy who's been in officer for near 50 years. The same guy who built "the way things were before", and got rich doing it. 

There's zero way to rectify how one could simultaneously support Joe Biden for President, while also supporting the most recent wave of protests. Unless you're either completely dishonest, ignorant, or too partisan to care. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1