Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

8 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Right back at ya...

You're the one asking how you could support Biden if Institutional racism is your issue.

Pretty sure that's the issue for black people.

Seems the support leans overwhelmingly for Biden over Trump from black people.

I understand the reason you're dismissive of the question even though the question is warranted given your own pretty definitive question.

So do you think all those black people supporting Biden right now and voting for him in the Fall are dumb or naive or misguided or whatever word you want to use? 

Just keep in mind Biden will almost certainly get 85-90% of the black vote, at least.

Side question: is everyone in this forum white?

Are there any black people who frequent PPP?

I saw you pull this same nonsense on The Rhino yesterday.  One of your favorite tricks. Put words in someone's !mouth and expect them to defend it.

Find someone elae.

Have fun.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, reddogblitz said:

I saw you pull this same nonsense yesterday.  One of your favorite tricks. Put words in someone!out and expect them to defend it.

Find someone elae.

Have fun.

It's the only tactic he has left. Otherwise he'd have to defend Joe's nearly 50 year record of creating the systemic injustice he's crying about today.

Can't have that happen, no sir. Can't be honest about No Chance Joe. Instead, trans has to twist it into something else entirely, all so he can virtue signal that he's better than you. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, ALF said:

Yikes Biden is the real law and order guy ?  just kidding

That's just him defending the Crime Bill. The bill that did more to tilt the system against brown, black, and poor folk than any other piece of legislation since Reconstruction. He spent nearly 50 years in office tilting the system against those folk, then getting into bed with the credit card companies to bury the working class in credit card debt they'd never crawl out of. 

But this time he'll be different. This time No Chance Joe will be for the people, not his own bank account, right? 

:lol: 

He's the worst candidate you could run in this moment in time, all due to his record. 

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Speaking from the position of a higher wage earner I can assure you that my taxes were NOT cut by Donald Trump. They actually went way up! His elimination of the state and local write off absolutely hammered my return this year. Tax cuts for the rich is 100% FAKE NEWS.

Ditto.

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

That's because you live in a high tax state run by Democrats. States that have high real estate, sales and income taxes that exceed the federal deduction amounts screw their citizens not only on the first bite but with the second bite by the feds also. Give a great big assist to the "public service" unions.

Yes, I know.

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

That’s absolutely correct. And many/most of the country’s higher wage earners live in these states. The idea that Trump favored the rich is absurd. What he actually did was to see if his policies would make the system fairer across the board by telling these high tax states you can’t get off paying federal taxes by allowing your citizens to swap their federal tax for local taxes. I’m actually in favor of his policy even though it hurt me badly!

#metoo

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Doc said:

Elder abuse.

I have been saying it for a while now. At first it was amusing, then it became obvious that this man has a cognitive issue. It is indeed elder abuse. And to think this man has a chance (slim though it may be) to become President of the United States? Frightening does not begin to express it.

• Like (+1) 1

@transplantbillsfan doesn't want to talk about Biden's long support of Byrd... nope. Can't do that without coming to the realization that No Chance Joe is the wrong guy for this moment, if you truly care about fixing "systemic injustice". Then again, Trans doesn't really care about that. At all. If he did, he'd renounce Joe. 

But he won't. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Speaking from the position of a higher wage earner I can assure you that my taxes were NOT cut by Donald Trump. They actually went way up! His elimination of the state and local write off absolutely hammered my return this year. Tax cuts for the rich is 100% FAKE NEWS.

Democrats passed law to repeal SALT tax last December and increased the top federal income bracket back to 39.6%.  It died in the Senate.  The irony is that Democrats actually wanted to lower federal taxes on the wealthy in blue states.  On average though across the US the tax reform bill absolutely benefits the wealthy the most.  Just pure math alone should tell you that.

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

Democrats passed law to repeal SALT tax last December and increased the top federal income bracket back to 39.6%.  It died in the Senate.  The irony is that Democrats actually wanted to lower federal taxes on the wealthy in blue states.  On average though across the US the tax reform bill absolutely benefits the wealthy the most.  Just pure math alone should tell you that.

Thanks Doc...but your version of the math did not apply to my tax return.  My taxes went up.

6 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

As a straight tax return goes you would be correct but to anyone who makes 500k and up, especially those over 5 million, the rate is less important than deductions and Trump's plan currently limits deductions so that most people on the high end of tax bracket paid more. Warren Buffett is famous for making sure he has as many deductions as possible to lower his rate to equal to mine.