Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

8 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

Textbook projection from a communist sympathizer. You are the best.

Truth hurts, eh?  I like presidents who lead from the front and who don't hide in the bunker when things get a little dicey outside.  

2 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Truth hurts, eh?  I like presidents who lead from the front and who don't hide in the bunker when things get a little dicey outside.  

You are a lawyer. Your game is persuasion, not the truth. Your wish for harm to come to the POTUS is obvious. The global communist day dream is over. The rest of the world is about to predominantly deindustrialize while America re-industrializes. You should be happy. You will make more money this way. Cheer up. If I get a parking ticket, I'll give you a call.

Just now, Reality Check said:

You are a lawyer. Your game is persuasion, not the truth. Your wish for harm to come to the POTUS is obvious. The global communist day dream is over. The rest of the world is about to predominantly deindustrialize while America re-industrializes. You should be happy. You will make more money this way. Cheer up. If I get a parking ticket, I'll give you a call.

My wish is for the president to lead.  By contrast, you're satisfied if he chills with Grimace five floors below the snowflakes and then ignores the worst riots in at least a generation while commiserating with his Russian pal.  I can't apologize for demanding competent leadership.  I'm sorry that your standards are, like, five floors below ground. 

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

My wish is for the president to lead.  By contrast, you're satisfied if he chills with Grimace five floors below the snowflakes and then ignores the worst riots in at least a generation while commiserating with his Russian pal.  I can't apologize for demanding competent leadership.  I'm sorry that your standards are, like, five floors below ground. 

Interesting. We agreed before that municipalities have zero legal responsibility to protect the life and property of its citizens. You don't mention particular police departments, particular governors or mayors when it comes to the welfare of its citizens. Everything in your mind falls at Trumps feet while people with your mindset destroy their own neighborhoods. Do you want him to be a dictator or not. You expect others to share in your self-destructive tendencies. You are a bit odd my friend. Do you drink coffee?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

“Tough as anyone” to occupy the oval is what you said. So in your view he’s tied for toughest president ever.  That is absurd. 

EDIT:

Drudge (as of 12:28p eastern) is just killing Trump.  Rightfully so.  The fearful leader hid in a bunker last night because a bunch of "snowflakes" were in Lafayette Park.  That's right.  Instead of leading from the front, the big tough guy was five stories below ground level in a biometrically-protected room.  And today he's followed it up by staying ensconced in the White House and hurling insults on a governors conference call.  He's not only a loser and unfit for yet another crisis, he's a wimp. 

Just saw your edit.  

If you worship at the altar of the Drudge Report, all well and good.  I do not.  Seems to me I'm no better off than going to the local library, spreading newspapers and magazines on a desk, grabbing headlines from various sources and trying to divine a collective truth from it.  Or, maybe I can look at a mash-up of twitter feeds from the Kardashian sister and use that as a reference source.  If you think he's a wimp, fine.  I think you're wrong, and also that he is an American treasure. 

• Like (+1) 4

36 minutes ago, westside2 said:

He's like the communist left on here. Doesn't know what the ***** he's talking about.

That and he knows the media cover for him. 

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Absolutely they do. Where is Hillary's redo button when you need it?

Vlad probably had hookers pee on it.  I hear there's a tape of it floating around somewhere...

Edited by Doc
  • Haha (+1) 2

13 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Daily and relentless accessibility?  For awhile, yes.  But then he stopped the pressers because he’s a bozo and kept putting his foot in his mouth.  And lest we forget, he diddled around on the pandemic in January, and in February, and was trying to wish it away in March.  If that’s good enough for you, that’s on you.  I demand better leadership, be it Republican or Democrat . This loser is not up to the job.  

You’ve comingled the “toughness” point with the “job performance” point.  You’ve called Donald Trump the toughest president in United States history.  Even you have to know how laughable that is.  Despite being the “healthiest president ever” or whatever lie it is he told in that regard, he wasn’t healthy enough to join his fellow patriots and serve in VietNam.  Putting that aside, maybe he could get away from the fridge in the White House and, you know, go to Minneapolis and meet with black ministers.  Act like he feels some pain. Or maybe just be tough enough to not to respond on Twitter to whatever mild insult he might face today.  Whatever the tough guy chooses is fine with me. 

You hit all the points. Now let’s see you do it without the teleprompter. ?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

Last I checked only one of them has hidden from protestors.  That’s fake tough guy Donald Trump. 

No, Joe just hid from the virus for 2 months.  Real leadership there.  If (god forbid) he becomes President and Wuhan virus returns next January, which is entirely possible, is he going to be out there front and center or in a bunker the whole time? 

Never mind that it wasn't Trump who murdered an unarmed and subdued black man, or didn't act quick enough to arrest the cretin who did, or who incited the looting.  But people on the left have been unhinged when it comes to him from the moment he became the Repub nominee, and now that they've been given carte blanche to destroy whatever they want, it makes sense to hide him from the lowlifes who could stoop to anything.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

No, Joe just hid from the virus for 2 months.  Real leadership there.  If (god forbid) he becomes President and Wuhan virus returns next January, which is entirely possible, is he going to be out there front and center or in a bunker the whole time? 

Never mind that it wasn't Trump who murdered an unarmed and subdued black man, or didn't act quick enough to arrest the cretin who did, or who incited the looting.  But people on the left have been unhinged when it comes to him from the moment he became the Repub nominee, and now that they've been given carte blanche to destroy whatever they want, it makes sense to hide him from the lowlifes who could stoop to anything.

C3PO won't admit it, but he would love to see harm come to President Trump.