Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Joe never had a chance. 

Biden would have done better by not campaigning and staying secluded. The more Hillary campaigned the less likable she became. With Joe, his lack of intelligence became more apparent every time he opened his mouth. 

• Like (+1) 2

...."Uh Oh Joe"...may need to borrow Kerry's swift boat to stay afloat......

Biden's firewall cracks: Black support for ex-VP plunges, polls show

By Paul Steinhauser | Fox News

Joe Biden’s key to having any shot at the Democratic presidential nomination remains strong support from African-American voters.

But that backing is crumbling, according to the latest national polls.

The former vice president has long touted his support among black voters. Earlier this month, the one-time unrivaled front-runner told reporters that “not a single person has won [the Democratic nomination] without overwhelming support from the black community, overwhelming, overwhelming. So here’s the deal... right now I am far and ahead of everybody in the African-American community. It’s the base of the Democratic Party.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/black-support-for-biden-plunges-according-to-latest-poll

18 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...."Uh Oh Joe"...may need to borrow Kerry's swift boat to stay afloat......

Biden's firewall cracks: Black support for ex-VP plunges, polls show

By Paul Steinhauser | Fox News

Joe Biden’s key to having any shot at the Democratic presidential nomination remains strong support from African-American voters.

But that backing is crumbling, according to the latest national polls.

The former vice president has long touted his support among black voters. Earlier this month, the one-time unrivaled front-runner told reporters that “not a single person has won [the Democratic nomination] without overwhelming support from the black community, overwhelming, overwhelming. So here’s the deal... right now I am far and ahead of everybody in the African-American community. It’s the base of the Democratic Party.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/black-support-for-biden-plunges-according-to-latest-poll

The "base" of the Democrat Party is 12% of the population? 

3 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Biden would have done better by not campaigning and staying secluded. The more Hillary campaigned the less likable she became. With Joe, his lack of intelligence became more apparent every time he opened his mouth. 

You'd think he would have figured that out 2 failed presidential campaigns ago...

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Joey-B's got a lotta stories, too bad they are all fictional.

One would think that the arrest of a sitting US Senator by a foreign government would be somewhat easy to verify. You know, being a pretty significant diplomatic incident and all.

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Koko78 said:

One would think that the arrest of a sitting US Senator by a foreign government would be somewhat easy to verify. You know, being a pretty significant diplomatic incident and all.

Well, he wasn't "arrested" by the police. He was "arrested" by the smell of a woman's neck and hair that he met while in transit to see Nelson. 

...uh oh...."here comes Joe"...............

Biden vows resurgence after Sanders' win in Nevada: 'I’m going to take this back!'

By Paul Steinhauser, Madeleine Rivera | Fox News

LAS VEGAS –  Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders is the winner of the Nevada caucuses, according to a Fox News projection. But rival Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden sought to portray himself as Sanders' chief rival as results showed him in second place.

"You all did it for me now, now we go to South Carolina and I’m going to take this back!" Biden told supporters gathered at a union hall in North Las Vegas, Nevada.

After Biden suffered disappointing fourth and fifth place finishes in the overwhelmingly white Iowa caucuses and New Hampshire primary, a stronger perfomance in Nevada's much more diverse electorate was a necessity for the former vice president.

"No final results yet but I feel pretty good," Biden told the crowd. "The press is ready to declare people dead quickly but we’re coming back and we’re going to win."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sanders-wins-nevada-but-biden-says-he-beats-him-by-just-moving-on

• Like (+1) 1

You tell ‘em Joe! I’ve never understood how this do nothing government hack keeps throwing his hat in the ring, race after race, only to have the electorate toss it back to him. Millions of dollars have been flushed down the toilet by those gullible enough to think this is Joe’s time.

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

You tell ‘em Joe! I’ve never understood how this do nothing government hack keeps throwing his hat in the ring, race after race, only to have the electorate toss it back to him. Millions of dollars have been flushed down the toilet by those gullible enough to think this is Joe’s time.

...yet on the other side of the aisle, how about it was "Dole's time" or even "McCain's time"?.....do any of these prime "choices (COUGH)" take into account who is most qualified to lead this nation?....or are we as flippant as "let's take turns"?.........

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy