If electric scooters are outlawed only outlaws will have electric scooters

Electric cars are capable of being quicker than gas-powered cars, but EVs aren't yet capable of goingfaster. ... Electric vehicles generate much more torque than gas vehicles, which is important because torque is what drives the vehicle forward.Jan 15, 2019

i didn't see an old coot in one the other day, fortunately he stopped well before a potential intersection point on my car turn

man was he gesturing angrily in my rear view mirror

I was driving down Venice Blvd. towards the beach, and noticed a couple riding motorized scooters on the edge of the street . The guy was in front, his female partner trailing behind. She suddenly fell, hitting the pavement HARD. Oblivious, he continued along side us for at least a half mile (before we pulled too far ahead of him to see him) without looking back, thinking she was right there behind him. If traffic had been heavier, she easily could have fallen into the right side lane, and been run over.

The wheels are so tiny, that if you hit a small bump or rock, you could easily eat it. I can't see this fad lasting very long.

Edited by OJ Tom