Bandits coverage - shame on Buffalo Snooze...

I am as big a Bills/Sabres fan as anyone, but today’s ‘Snooze’ 1/8th page 5 article on the first place Bandits 13-6 win over New England was embarrassing.  (They gave the same treatment to he Bisons.)

I realize the Derby was the big news in sports yesterday, and they gave a half-page, above the fold, on the front, plus half of page 4.  The other half of page 4 went to Duke Williams, continuing an article that began on page one, and also took all of page 3.

Carrucci got all of page two with his ‘Bills Talk’ column.

Meanwhile, the Sabres, who aren’t playing ,and  whom I’d really rather forget until Fall, got the rest of page of page one, and half a page elsewhere.

Don’t get me wrong - I love and devour Bills news as much as the rest of TBD.  The Sabres, well, I’m a bit pissed at them right now.

It just seems to me that two Buffalo teams that are playing right now, one whose season is just underway and has some nice prospects, the other in the playoffs to bring a championship to Buffalo, deserve more than an un-noticable mention on page 5.

Vent over.  JMO.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, The Senator said:

I am as big a Bills/Sabres fan as anyone, but today’s ‘Snooze’ 1/8th page 5 article on the first place Bandits 13-6 win over New England was embarrassing.  (They gave the same treatment to he Bisons.)

I realize the Derby was the big news in sports yesterday, and they gave a half-page, above the fold, on the front, plus half of page 4.  The other half of page 4 went to Duke Williams, continuing an article that began on page one, and also took all of page 3.

Carrucci got all of page two with his ‘Bills Talk’ column.

Meanwhile, the Sabres, who aren’t playing ,and  whom I’d really rather forget until Fall, got the rest of page of page one, and half a page elsewhere.

Don’t get me wrong - I love and devour Bills news as much as the rest of TBD.  The Sabres, well, I’m a bit pissed at them right now.

It just seems to me that two Buffalo teams that are playing right now, one whose season is just underway and has some nice prospects, the other in the playoffs to bring a championship to Buffalo, deserve more than an un-noticable mention on page 5.

Vent over.  JMO.

TLdr cliff notes: I have obscure interests and am upset others don’t like them 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 5/5/2019 at 6:21 PM, NoSaint said:

TLdr cliff notes: I have obscure interests and am upset others don’t like them 

Yes, I suppose my interests in baseball and lacrosse are obscure, to some.

Nothing could be more obscure than my interest in the NHL’s worst team, several years running.