Fat-a$$

She’s not as skinny as most models so I get why they would say something about it.  However, she looks healthier and more comfortable to be with than most models, so put me in the group that approves of her physique. 

• Like (+1) 1

There's something seriously wrong with society when a size 2 is considered "plus." You can slap a chubby chaser label on me if you want, but I'll take soft, curvy, and voluptuous over a stick figure any day.

• Like (+1) 3

5 hours ago, WhoTom said:

There's something seriously wrong with society when a size 2 is considered "plus." You can slap a chubby chaser label on me if you want, but I'll take soft, curvy, and voluptuous over a stick figure any day.

Certainly there is. My issue is the hypocrisy with Hollywood.  They preach anti bullying,  acceptance of all people, guns are bad, yadda yada. But they are quick to shun those who dont look perfect, have different opinions and seem to be making a hell of a lot of money off movies where there is a lot of gun slinging. I never realized John Wick was so popular. 

• Like (+1) 1

23 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Colombian = ?

I was fortunate enough to 'have' a single-mom, Colombian co-worker once.  What a treat!

I haven't shared that experience, but I did have sex with a woman from Peru a few times. 

She was pretty wild and hot as hell, in a very stereotypically "Latin" kind of way.

I think there is a lot to be said for S. American women!

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/3/2019 at 2:47 PM, WhoTom said:

Its not society. Its those delusional pricks who run the fashion industry. They are so out of touch with reality and fashion.

Who would wear this 

22_54358083840320532481501094443347a9eef

Need i say more.

• Haha (+1) 1