Saw the Eagles last night

duey

I saw the Eagles last night at the Meadowlands...damn! What a great show! I was never a huge Eagles fan...liked some of their songs over the years, but never bought any albums. Wow! These guys were great! Did all the big Eagles hits, plus Glen Frey, Don Hendley and Joe Walsh each did their big solo hits. I always loved Joe, and he was great last night! What a guitarist!

If anyone has a chance to see these guys...go...what a great night of music!

I saw the Eagles last night at the Meadowlands...damn!  What a great show!  I was never a huge Eagles fan...liked some of their songs over the years, but never bought any albums.  Wow!  These guys were great!  Did all the big Eagles hits, plus Glen Frey, Don Hendley and Joe Walsh each did their big solo hits.  I always loved Joe, and he was great last night!  What a guitarist!

If anyone has a chance to see these guys...go...what a great night of music!

292965[/snapback]

I saw them several years ago at Jones Beach when they first started their comeback in late 90s. It was an outstanding show. They are my favorite band from that era.

"Come on, man. I had a rough night and I hate the !@#$in' Eagles, man!"

292972[/snapback]

Stay out of Malibu, deadbeat! Keep

your ugly fuging goldbricking a$$

out of my beach community!

I saw the Eagles in the Aud in the 80s and went in there thinking it was going to suck and it was awesome. They rocked. Completely different show than I expected.

293143[/snapback]

Course you were probably so wasted you could have gone to a Zafir and his Pan Flute show and thought it rocked too...

:o