Good day for the Bills

todd

We signed some depth on OL, possibly a starter. We also are being recognized for having a great ST coach, and great STs! Just thinking about how much this probably pisses of Martz makes me happy.

And thanks and props to Modrak and Donahoe for finding great players to give April for STs.

We signed some depth on OL, possibly a starter. We also are being recognized for having a great ST coach, and great STs! Just thinking about how much this probably pisses of Martz makes me happy.

And thanks and props to Modrak and Donahoe for finding great players to give April for STs.

292918[/snapback]

Agreed on all counts todd, but think Mularkey should get some credit as well. It's he, who unlike his predecessor, that gave the green light to the STs coach to use the best athletes on the team to play on ST.

Congrats all the way around!

Agreed on all counts todd, but think Mularkey should get some credit as well.  It's he, who unlike his predecessor, that gave the green light to the STs coach to use  the best athletes on the team to play on ST.

Congrats all the way around!

292935[/snapback]

Very true. Props to Mularkey as well.

The fact is despite not making the playoffs, this team has made solid, steady progress every year. I like that.

Nice to see some positive vibes out here for a change. The doom and gloom angle gets old fast.

292925[/snapback]

Tell me about it. What was that saying about patience being a virtue?

Which is the reason why the "Hot Pockets" definition was created.  :o

292953[/snapback]

Amen, sister.

Good post, Todd. You should also throw out some props to those select few fans who had their eye on this guy when the bigger names were blocking everyone elses' vision.

292918[/snapback]

Great point on the Nutty Professor Martz. It would be great to have the St. Louis media grill him about letting April go.