Woman Couldnt find Dentist

“The ten teeth I have got left are OK. But in another month or two I’m going to need a dentist.

“It would be nice for somebody to take them out properly for me.”

She added: “The only way to get rid of the pain from my teeth was to pull out the infected ones.

“I had a few pints of lager then screwed up my face, put the pliers against the tooth and yanked. It’s lucky I like milk pudding and mashed potato.

“My husband can’t stand to watch. But he’s lucky — he had all his teeth pulled out 30 years ago and got a set of false teeth for about a fiver.

:oPulling Teeth

I have a friend who about 10 years ago did this amazing solo hike in Alaska up in Gates of the Arctic NP. While he was on the hike, days from anything, he developed a nasty toothache. The area around the tooth became infected, and filled with nasty pus. He had a syringe with a needle in his med kit, and ended up draining it by himself. Said it was the most painful thing he ever experienced. He actually said he passed out once, and woke up with the needle in his mouth.

:o In a bar in Wellsville, NY I saw a guy complaining about a tooth and his friend went out to his truck and got a pair of pliers and yanked it out. The guy who lost the tooth went around the bar spitting blood on the floor and praising his buddy's dental skills. :w00t:<_<

:w00t: In a bar in Wellsville, NY I saw a guy complaining about a tooth and his friend went out to his truck and got a pair of pliers and yanked it out. The guy who lost the tooth went around the bar spitting blood on the floor and praising his buddy's dental skills. <_<  :D

292936[/snapback]

That doesn't surprise me in Wellsville. :o:(