Starting Corners for this year

Frez

Nate Clements and Terrence McGee? We really don't have sh-- if one of these guys go down. We have to take a CB with that #55 pick don't we?

Cornerback

Terrence McGee

Nate Clements

Kevin Thomas

Jabari Greer

Jonathon Palafox

Strong Safety

Lawyer Milloy

Cot Wire

Izell reese

Free Safety

Troy Vincent

Rashad Baker

I'm not that comfortable taking a CB with our 2nd rounder, not when our O-Line still needs some serious work. I think I'd be receptive to the idea if we can pull off the Shelton trade, but if neither side budges over the trade then our hand may be forced and we'll have to take an O-Lineman with our 2nd rounder.

Still might be some good CBs left in the 3rd though.

I'm not that comfortable taking a CB with our 2nd rounder, not when our O-Line still needs some serious work.  I think I'd be receptive to the idea if we can pull off the Shelton trade, but if neither side budges over the trade then our hand may be forced and we'll have to take an O-Lineman with our 2nd rounder.

Still might be some good CBs left in the 3rd though.

292710[/snapback]

If the Bills could pull off the Shelton trade, I wouldn't be as adamant about using their first two picks on OL. However, I'd still like to see one of the following OC's drafted...either Spencer or Bass in the 2nd and if neither are available, Wilkerson or Brown in the 3rd. A CB could then be drafted with the other first day pick.

If the Bills could pull off the Shelton trade, I wouldn't be as adamant about using their first two picks on OL.  However, I'd still like to see one of the following OC's drafted...either Spencer or Bass in the 2nd and if neither are available, Wilkerson or Brown in the 3rd.  A CB could then be drafted with the other first day pick.

292717[/snapback]

Maybe Donahoe is banking on Jason Peters to fill voids on the OL this year? Can you throw in Dylan McFarland also?