Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

I don't recall seeing this posted anywhere here today. Some of the Strzok-Page texts had a bit of the redacted material revealed. Pientka's name surfaces and just a bit about the London meeting (that the US deputy chief of mission was not there for it and it involved 4 people).

Catherine Herridge: Strzok-Page texts debated whether to share details with DOJ on key London meeting in 2016

Edited by Hedge
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This is going around -- it's legit (saw it myself earlier this week from a different source, first hand). It's not, however something that's likely to pop off over the weekend, despite Jack's hype. Was asked not to share, now it's all over which makes me wonder the motivation here by Jack...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This is going around -- it's legit (saw it myself earlier this week from a different source, first hand). It's not, however something that's likely to pop off over the weekend, despite Jack's hype. Was asked not to share, now it's all over which makes me wonder the motivation here by Jack...

maybe they won't know how bad this weekend is going to be for them?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Foxx said:

maybe they won't know how bad this weekend is going to be for them?

I still don't want to say too much because I don't know what the source (who likely is the same as Jack's if he didn't get it second hand) wants to share -- but the bit I saw was important and bad news for a several people we all would like to see held to account, but it did not indicate any imminent action being taken.  

If that tracks...

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I still don't want to say too much because I don't know what the source (who likely is the same as Jack's if he didn't get it second hand) wants to share -- but the bit I saw was important and bad news for a several people we all would like to see held to account, but it did not indicate any imminent action being taken.  

If that tracks...

They're finally nailing Tom Brady's ass to the wall????

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I may not even be close to the target on this, but the very first thing that hit me was the stench of the Clinton Foundation.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Hedge said:

I may not even be close to the target on this, but the very first thing that hit me was the stench of the Clinton Foundation.

I've heard rumors that they're rolling up the cloning operation, finally.  Look for "Ruth Bader Ginsburg" to be removed from the bench this weekend.  

15 hours ago, Foxx said:

From the article;

Key witnesses sought for questioning by Justice Department Inspector General Michael E. Horowitz early in his investigation into alleged government surveillance abuse have come forward at the 11th hour, Fox News has learned. Sources familiar with the matter said at least one witness outside the Justice Department and FBI started cooperating -- a breakthrough that came after Attorney General William Barr ordered U.S. Attorney John Durham to lead a separate investigation into the origins of the bureau’s 2016 Russia case that laid the foundation for Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s probe. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 7/5/2019 at 9:06 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

I am still under the impression this had no *direct* relation to Epstein's arrest. And if it did, I would assume that it could be confirmed now, if so. I haven't seen Jack mention a correlation either.

If it was *directly* related to Epstein's arrest, would you be able to confirm it?

Edited by Hedge
  • Like (+1) 2

11 hours ago, Hedge said:

I am still under the impression this had no *direct* relation to Epstein's arrest. And if it did, I would assume that it could be confirmed now, if so. I haven't seen Jack mention a correlation either.

If it was *directly* related to Epstein's arrest, would you be able to confirm it?

I would be able to and can confirm that it's unrelated. 

The document in question is about discovery of evidence, provided to Durham's team, by one of the names in the SpyGate saga who's been trying to bring attention to the evidence in their possession (about the use of undercover informants trying to entrap Trump team members).  

:beer: 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I would be able to and can confirm that it's unrelated. 

The document in question is about discovery of evidence, provided to Durham's team, by one of the names in the SpyGate saga who's been trying to bring attention to the evidence in their possession (about the use of undercover informants trying to entrap Trump team members).  

Great, thanks! It’s nice to know that the fun is just beginning! 

• Like (+1) 2

..probably just another one of my "senior moment babbles(age 66)", but is anyone shocked as I am (could be dumb or naive though) at the continual exposure of graft and corruption in this government?..... weren't the Justice Dept, FBI and/or CIA ONCE thought to be hallmarks of this democracy?.....kinda makes J Edgar Hoover and Tricky Dick Nixon look like altar boyz......why did it take this long?...."good 'ol boyz politics"?.....how much more is to come?.....plenty IMO.......

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

..probably just another one of my "senior moment babbles", but is anyone shocked as I am (could be dumb or naive though) at the continual exposure of graft and corruption in this government?..... weren't the Justice Dept, FBI and/or CIA ONCE thought to be hallmarks of this democracy?.....kinda makes J Edgar Hoover and Tricky Dick Nixon look like altar boyz......why did it take this long?...."good 'ol boyz politics"?.....how much more is to come?.....plenty IMO.......

my formative years of the 1970s taught me that the JD/FBI/CIA and others were the most evil thing on the planet

every newscast, opinion piece, movie, Senate Committee railed against it all

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, row_33 said:

my formative years of the 1970s taught me that the JD/FBI/CIA and others were the most evil thing on the planet

every newscast, opinion piece, movie, Senate Committee railed against it all

...yet NOBODY did a damn thing.......love 'em or hate 'em, but Trump, irascible, caustic, insulting, "doesn't give a rat's azz about the political establishment" mentality, has exposed more than I can remember so that perhaps (COUGH) people wake up to the fact that we're "FAR from being the best" as far as democracy/representative republic....it is all a sham about money, power and greed IMO....

• Like (+1) 4

6 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

..probably just another one of my "senior moment babbles(age 66)", but is anyone shocked as I am (could be dumb or naive though) at the continual exposure of graft and corruption in this government?..... weren't the Justice Dept, FBI and/or CIA ONCE thought to be hallmarks of this democracy?.....kinda makes J Edgar Hoover and Tricky Dick Nixon look like altar boyz......why did it take this long?...."good 'ol boyz politics"?.....how much more is to come?.....plenty IMO.......

Lots more to come. Lots. Due process is slow, but it's happening before our eyes. 

There's going to be more and more exposure in the coming weeks/months. The shadow civil war is in the final act, to what end? Not sure. But the group being shown the door, the group that's had its fingers into all the alphabet agencies and control structures, came into power in the years following WW2 (JFK cemented this group's hold). This group is just one "family" in a larger mafia so to speak, but it has been the dominate faction for all our lives. 

And it's being shown the door. Piece by piece. A band-aid is being ripped off, allowing people to see the rot a bit at a time. In part because of what I said up top (due process is slow), and in part it's the boiling frog... think of how much has come to light in just the past two years that, two and a half years ago would be called "crazy" or "conspiracy". We've now all witnessed a mass disinformation campaign run by our own intelligence services and federal government aimed at executing a backdoor coup. We've seen not only the disclosure but trial and conviction of an honest to god cult with its fingers in Hollywood, DC, and international politics. Now (again) we're seeing a billionaire pedophile trafficker, connected to major names in almost every sphere of power and influence, being arrested and exposed (for even more people to learn about/read about).

To paraphrase Men in Black (because why not), "imagine what we'll know tomorrow." 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2